- - - - -

Student Visa Refusal Subclass 500 Any Options Left? Help.

visa refusal subclass 500 australia 500.214 financial assessment

5 replies to this topic

#1 apccolboy

apccolboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:20 PM

Hey all,

I got refusal of student visa 500 under clause 500.214 for financial assessment. Here, I had to show them 22k AUD fund apart from my 1 year fees (That I already paid). Now I already support 22k AUD funds as I acquired Loan of total 20lacs (Approx 38900 AUD) and remains 11Lacs after fees payment (approx 22700 AUD). Apart from these I have submitted my parent's Fixed deposits receipts of 5Lacs and bank balance of 4.5Lacs (Total Approx 19K AUD). I dont know why my application got refused despite I have already show them enough funds (Total around 40K AUD). I am lost,Help me. what should I do now my intake is a about to starts in 15 days.

Attached file that I have received from embassy.

Attached Files

#2 AussieDude

AussieDude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:56 AM

How did you prove you had the AU$22k?  What documents did you submit.

Immi have rejected your application as they did not beleive you had the funds and the evidence you gave them was unacceptable.

What did u send them?

#3 apccolboy

apccolboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:55 PM

How did you prove you had the AU$22k?  What documents did you submit.

Immi have rejected your application as they did not beleive you had the funds and the evidence you gave them was unacceptable.

What did u send them?

Hey mate thanks for your replay,

I have submitted following documents to support 22K living expenses.

1) Remaining education loan of 11Lacs INR (Approx 22700 AUD) :- Loan papers, Disbursement letter, Money transfer reciept and loan account statements.

2) 5 Lacs INR (Approx 9600 AUD) bank deposits (2-3 Year old):- Bank deposit receipts, Deposits statements.

3) 4.5 Lacs INR (Approx 8600 AUD) bank balance (3-6 months old):- Bank statements, Bank balance certificate.

Also I noted that, my savings is approx 19k AUD (apart from my education loan) and no-where is mentioned that my living expense covers in my loan. But in-fact, my loan has sanctioned with my living expenses as bank is ready to pay 80% of my total university fees that is around 15 Lacs INR and my loan is of 20 Lacs INR. so, may be immi has taken only my saving to calculate living expenses and there my fund is less around 3k AUD.

In addition, according to new annual income option. If my parents has 70k AUD annual income then I dont need to show any funds. But my parents dont have so immi also check whether my application satisfy this option or not. And they rejected.

Any way that I can highlight my remaining 11Lacs (Approx 22700 AUD) loan money  in my application as legally my loan covers living expenses (bank manager mailed me that I can reimbursed my living bills) but I dont have any document to support it. Any document that I can get from bank?

Regards,
Ashish

Edit:- Just talked with my agent and they said my college (CSU-Australia) denied to re-issue coe or giving me intake forward (they told me to take refund my fees). here I submit all documents that my agent asked for. My agent said my application has been rejected by mistake. Dont know whose mistake is here but after showing enough funds my application rejected and cant forward admission. Now what to do, I am really lost and broken.

#4 Proxy Migration

Proxy Migration

Sponsor

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:00 AM

Hi Ashish

It appears Immigration did not receive the living expense documents you mentioned above. It seems they only received a letter from your sponsor's (parent's) employer to show how much income your sponsor has (which was not enough). 

Did you lodge the application yourself or did you go through an immigration agent? 

What is the expiry date of the COE? I suggest you reapply as soon as possible. There are rules around what type of documents immigration will accept as financial evidence for student visas.

Feel free to email me at lisa@proxymigration.com.au

Regards

Lisa 

Disclaimer: Please note this message is general in nature and is not intended to constitute migration or legal advice. Migration laws and policies are subject to constant change and vary depending on your circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an engagement. 

036321_10879eae89314991b29fb435a0e4710b~

Lisa Wulfsohn (LLB, BA, GDLP)

Principal Migration Agent (MARN 1467616)

Email: lisa@proxymigration.com.au
Facebook: https://www.facebook...roxymigration/

www.proxymigration.com.au 

Book an online consultation at www.proxymigration.com.au  

Consultations at 247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne available on request.

#5 apccolboy

apccolboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:22 PM

Hi Ashish

It appears Immigration did not receive the living expense documents you mentioned above. It seems they only received a letter from your sponsor's (parent's) employer to show how much income your sponsor has (which was not enough). 

Did you lodge the application yourself or did you go through an immigration agent? 

What is the expiry date of the COE? I suggest you reapply as soon as possible. There are rules around what type of documents immigration will accept as financial evidence for student visas.

Feel free to email me at lisa@proxymigration.com.au

Regards

Lisa 

Disclaimer: Please note this message is general in nature and is not intended to constitute migration or legal advice. Migration laws and policies are subject to constant change and vary depending on your circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an engagement. 

Thanks for help lisa,

I have mailed you in detail of my case. Please look after it and suggest me what to do next.

Thanks again for your time. I appreciate your efforts.

Regards,

Ashish

#6 AussieDude

AussieDude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

DIBP do not consider un-drawn loans (except for credit cards) as cash, as, they can be withdrawn.

You probably will benefit from simplifying it all,   Get all the cash in one proper bank account, and get a statement of that account.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visa refusal, subclass 500, australia, 500.214, financial assessment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users