#1 Uhtred

Uhtred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:27 AM

Though everyone in the UK could share their progress and questions in here.

Might be able to provide each other with tailored responses based on our embassy.

#2 Uhtred

Uhtred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:29 AM

As for me, applied 13/09/16 and am yet to receive any contact from a CO.

I did however front load my application so potentially they don't need to request any more documents.

Called them today to let them know I'm on holiday to Oz in Feb - was told I didn't have to tell them as they'll see the tourist visa I apply for. Did confirm however no grant will be made whilst I'm onshore.

I was also told my CO assigned is called Jennifer. Anyone else have her?
  • SimplyRhi likes this

#3 CannonHillChris

CannonHillChris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:07 AM

Applied 03rd September 2016

All documents front loaded, including medical, police checks prior to request.

No contact at all with other than confirmation of receipt. No case officer identity given.

No indication on immi account as to anyone having looked at it apart from having the health assessment approved, no further action required.

4 months, 11 days....

<fingers and toes crossed>

• SimplyRhi likes this

#4 Uhtred

Uhtred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:11 AM

Makes it easier if all us London applicants are in one place right.

We'll hear soon I'm sure.

#5 jacquij12

jacquij12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationMerseyside

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:48 AM

HI, 

Husband applied 18th October 2016

uploaded all info that was needed. 

He hasn't done his medical or police check yet. 

Called Europe centre on Friday and they said he had a C/O and they were looking at his application and will be in contact soon for his medical and just to sit tight. 

Hoping for a permanent visa. We are together 15 years, married 10 with 2 kids who are now Australian Citizens and have their passports. 

• SimplyRhi likes this

#6 cath_h

cath_h

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:51 PM

We applied 9th November, living in the UK so via London.  I am Australian, husband British, we have been together 12 years and married 6.  No contact from a CO and when I spoken to them two weeks ago was told that noone has been assigned yet.

Starting to feel anxious two months without anything other than an acknowledgement.

Anyone else found out how long it usually takes for a CO to be assigned?

• SimplyRhi likes this

#7 Uhtred

Uhtred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:23 PM

We applied 9th November, living in the UK so via London. I am Australian, husband British, we have been together 12 years and married 6. No contact from a CO and when I spoken to them two weeks ago was told that noone has been assigned yet.

Starting to feel anxious two months without anything other than an acknowledgement.

Anyone else found out how long it usually takes for a CO to be assigned?

I'm just over 4 months in and have had no contact from anyone. Only found out I had a CO as I called them 2 weeks ago to query.

If you've no already done your police check and medical then the usual wait for a request is around 4 months....don't hold me to that.

Last couple of months grants have been made around the 5 month mark. Again though, this could've changed for us and might be longer again.

#8 CannonHillChris

CannonHillChris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:19 AM

4 months 16 days... no news and counting.

#9 sssara

sssara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:31 PM

Submitted application 20th Jan 2017... I guess the waiting game begins!

Really didn't enjoy the website user experience though, it's not so straight forward but oh well.

Bit of background, I'm Aussie and my partner is British. We've been de-facto and living together for 3 years in London. Our case isn't very complicated and we've got loads of evidence so I'm hoping there shouldn't be any issues. 

One question though, what evidence type did you pick for the history of relationship statements? The document checklist says we require to submit relationship statements but can't seem to see an 'evidence type' that matches this. Does anyone know if they are super strict on how we submit our evidence documents? 

Sara x

#10 SimplyRhi

SimplyRhi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:17 PM

Hi All

My hubby applied on the 14th November 2016.

We have just done his medical (no request as of yet, just decided to front load) and that's basically it.

We will be eligible for the 100 as we have been married 7 years, 3 kids and I'm an Aus citizen. 

We are really hoping for a grant before the end of July as have a holiday planned in Perth for a month, and would like to use this as activation trip.

The waiting continues...

#11 cath_h

cath_h

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:30 AM

Submitted application 20th Jan 2017... I guess the waiting game begins!

Really didn't enjoy the website user experience though, it's not so straight forward but oh well.

Bit of background, I'm Aussie and my partner is British. We've been de-facto and living together for 3 years in London. Our case isn't very complicated and we've got loads of evidence so I'm hoping there shouldn't be any issues.

One question though, what evidence type did you pick for the history of relationship statements? The document checklist says we require to submit relationship statements but can't seem to see an 'evidence type' that matches this. Does anyone know if they are super strict on how we submit our evidence documents?

Sara x

Trying to remember from my form but think the history of the relationship stuff was in the application form rather than an evidence document. Anyone else?

#12 Uhtred

Uhtred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

We did personal statements which covered our history too. It's definitely in the application too though.
  • sssara likes this

#13 sssara

sssara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:54 PM

Trying to remember from my form but think the history of the relationship stuff was in the application form rather than an evidence document. Anyone else?

Yeah your right, I have a longer statement to attach as further evidence but have now realised there are a few options of where I can attach it. Will probably add it as evidence of de-facto. 

Thanks everyone, sorted now! 

• anon likes this

#14 CannonHillChris

CannonHillChris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:34 AM

I didn't attach separate statements (in addition to application and sponsor statement)regarding relationship. I did do a very detailed and lengthy form referring to the evidence I shall be attaching in each section.

#15 CannonHillChris

CannonHillChris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:50 AM

Update...

... no update.

#16 CannonHillChris

CannonHillChris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 February 2017 - 07:13 AM

Feb tomorrow... five months on Friday.

#17 Uhtred

Uhtred

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

Mate best of luck. On the other forum someone from London got a grant on 5 months and 9 days...applied end of August.

#18 CannonHillChris

CannonHillChris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:01 AM

Interesting. 1st March is when I'd be applying for e visa with a view to flying 5 days later.

Anytime before then would be great.

#19 CannonHillChris

CannonHillChris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

5 months today. No email... yet.

#20 jacquij12

jacquij12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationMerseyside

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:24 PM

5 months today. No email... yet.

I hope they contact you today. Fingers crossed. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: london, uk, u.k., england

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users