london uk u.k. england

124 replies to this topic

#121 Ryanhughes89

Ryanhughes89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:17 AM

Yup I've just logged in and checked for you....It is all the way at the bottom where it says how many attachments you have left, 'Attach more documents' button. That's the only way we could attach more and we emailed to ensure they had received them and they had.

Thankyou, that is exactly what I was looking for.

#122 Ryanhughes89

Ryanhughes89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:19 PM

Ok, so after submitting all additional information 3 weeks ago I missed a call from the Australian high commission in London. Are phone calls to be expected as part of an application? If I call the number back it just goes to an automated system and direct me to the Euro office between 1pm-4pm.

Ryan

#123 asajoseph

asajoseph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:37 PM

Yes - it's very normal. They're probably asking for more information, but they'll almost certainly send an email or call back.

#124 asajoseph

asajoseph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:39 PM

Oh, and yes - I should confirm, I had my grant a few weeks ago. Applied 27th Feb, grant 12th May (may have been sooner, but I was in Australia until 11th May - got the grant as soon as I stepped off the plane back!).

#125 Ryanhughes89

Ryanhughes89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

Congratulation on your grant. Have you moved there yet? I'm annoyed that I missed the call as don't want anything to hold things up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: london, uk, u.k., england

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users