Jason8829

Australian Partner Visa 2017 India Updates

Hey guys Just a quick info,

In immi accoun last update status -------- last updated on 10 Jan 2017,but I haven't updated anything online.

But my application status says, assessment in progress So does it mean there is any movement on my application

Just wondering ,If we get a case officer how will we find out, is there any section in immi account says we have case officer.

Thanks Good luck all for your visas.

@Jason, 

seems like you got yourself a case officer. 

When did you apply for it ?  if it  was around June/july 2016, then probably I should also expect something.

@shitaki

Unfortunately there is no contact number for AHC, New Delhi, They direct you to Visa helpline managed by VFS staff, and they tell you the status only if you have submitted paper application. For online, they are of no help at all.

@Jason, 

seems like you got yourself a case officer. 

When did you apply for it ?  if it  was around June/july 2016, then probably I should also expect something.

Hey thanks for kind words

I hope it is true, I have been reading few forums, and they say when they ask for a pcc and form 80 it's just to make sure we have a full application.

Let's see what happens, they say usually when it says the ass same thing in progress, next step,is visa finalisation or they require will more information, those are the on,y two option.

I have applied in mid April , I hope you get a visa officer soon.

And just out of curiosity have you applied yourself or have you gone through an agent,

If you have applied online without an agent,can you tell what does the status so application show?

Thanks

Wish you all the best for your visa.

Hi,

It's kind of sucks but I really hope you get to hear from them asap,

Just couple of quick questions,

1- was you case straight forward or was there any complication

2-have you applied through a lawyer

3- what does your status of application says- exact words please

4-AHC Does have a number it's 01141399900, but I don't think they will answer to any of your queries, but still you can try, just give them any reason..

I hope you hear from AHC SOOn , I mean sometimes this week .

Best wishes

Jason,

We filed the online application on our own in July 2016. Right from day one it has been showing " Received" on partner's home page  and "Submitted"  on sponsor's home page. There has been no change in either of the status since then.

Oh well I don't know about that, on my application it doesn't say anything at all , we have one TRN , under which we both are included and that's all, nothing next to my or my partners home page, as a matter of fact we only have one page, and doesn't say anything next to our names, and our application status shows as ASSESSMEMT IN PROGRESS.

I hope you receive your grant soon.

Jason,

We filed the online application on our own in July 2016. Right from day one it has been showing " Received" on partner's home page  and "Submitted"  on sponsor's home page. There has been no change in either of the status since then.

https://www.border.gov.au/help-text/online-account/Documents/status_immiaccount.pdf

Check out this link

It comes under mine,my partner name is right under mine in the immi account, I click on my name then it opens up about mine,

and says attach document

And then health assessment

When i click on my partner

It says attach documents

There is nothing else,

We both have one file status that says assessment in progress

Jason, 

Not sure but I did what has been mentioned here

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Appl/Partner

47 SP to be filled by partner applying for visa

40 SP for partner who is the sponsor and currently holding PR.

I do not see my partner's details when I login using my credentials(sponsor) but  thru my partner's credential I am able to see similar to what you have mentioned.

I think the status that you see for your partner's application is what matters.

Partner visa offshore

Hi,

Wondering is someone could give me some advice.. My partner has been in detention for 15 months we are going back to India in a few weeks so he can apply for offshore partner visa as he is not been given the opportunity to do here.

Could you give me the heads up on what documents I should take to India with me that I will need for application.

We got married in June 2016 in the detention centre I am Australian PR

Also if someone has applied the same process how long did it take ?

Thanks Bec

Hey ,

Your case is bot complicated, I would suggest get aN immigration agent or lawyer, as you would not want any hassles with the application, its extra 2000$ but I would strongly recommend get one. It's my opinion.

Find one whereever you are located.

Thanks

Partner visa offshore

Hi,

Wondering is someone could give me some advice.. My partner has been in detention for 15 months we are going back to India in a few weeks so he can apply for offshore partner visa as he is not been given the opportunity to do here.

Could you give me the heads up on what documents I should take to India with me that I will need for application.

We got married in June 2016 in the detention centre I am Australian PR

Also if someone has applied the same process how long did it take ?

Thanks Bec

As far as documents is concerned check out the following link

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/309-/Partner-(Provisional)-visa-(subclass-309)-and-Partner-(Migrant)-visa-(subclass-100)-document-checklist

Keep in mind being married isn't enough. Highly suggest that you read the partner migration booklet a couple of times so you know what is required. (I lost count of how many times I read it)

Also there will be a debt associated with the detention so that will either need to be paid or arrangements made.

Jason, 

Not sure but I did what has been mentioned here

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Appl/Partner

47 SP to be filled by partner applying for visa

40 SP for partner who is the sponsor and currently holding PR.

I do not see my partner's details when I login using my credentials(sponsor) but  thru my partner's credential I am able to see similar to what you have mentioned.

I think the status that you see for your partner's application is what matters.

Hey,

Have you heard anything about your visa yet?

Hi All,

Finally got the golden email today, exactly after 9 months and 22 days!!

DOL: 5TH APRIL 2016

Lodged online through immi account, no immi lawyer/agent.

ADDITIONAL DOCS REQUESTED: 9TH JUNE 2016

ADDITIONAL DOCS PROVIDED: 17TH JUNE 2016 -PCC &FORM 80

INDIAN EMBASSY PROCESSING

GRANT DATE: 27TH JAN 2017

All the best everyone!!

Guys, we submitted application for Spouse Visa on 23rd Nov 2016.

Got acknowledgement and PCC/Medical request on 28th Nov.

Proofs submitted by 13th December 2016. 

Have not heard anything yet..how long is it taking now for visa to process..

Anything between 9-12 months,