489 replies to this topic

#481 SC461

SC461

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

Someone got their partner visa in 6 months from AHC new delhi.. here is the link

http://www.australia...tml#post1772434

How do they work nobody knows?

Submitted everything they asked in june 2017.. interview done in mid October 2017.. still waiting for final decision..

#482 agent

agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:50 AM

Hello,

I can tell you how the 6 months grant is happening and I can help you get that.  

Please email me directly at visa@mnmvisa,com

I am not a regular visitor of this page.

Thanks

#483 Rong

Rong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:04 AM

Agent,
Would you be offering free/volunteer help??

#484 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:19 PM

hi Rong, just a correction, and I'm not saying this to dissuade people at all just so people are aware.
family visas can be refused. if people don't meet the requirements or can't prove it. there are plenty of applications that are done for money or convince. sadly the fake applications ruin it for genuine.
so long as its genuine though little to worry about, just require patience.
regarding some applications processed quicker my theory is they look for well presented, straight forward applications from time to time to make average times look better.

#485 Rong

Rong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

Agree champ.
I am only considering all genuine marriages with no frauds. Lol
  • Aussie_83 likes this

#486 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:28 PM

also just a note I would be hesitant in trusting someone making claims that cannot be proved. there are many posts from people who used a unqualified person making claims making a mess of applications and costing thousands and wasting a lot of time and stress.
in the past there was a regular poster who claimed to of worked for them in the partner visa section but constantly posted incorrect advice.
someone who has worked for them would of seen many of these instances.
  • Aussie_83 likes this

#487 Lexi2000

Lexi2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:55 PM

No updates about visas getting issued...anyone received any correspondence from AHC

#488 Rong

Rong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:04 AM

Hi All,
My wife had to go for health assessment twice. First normal tests which were cleared and they asked for more Medicals in October 2017. She is from medical background
As per doctor there is nothing that can hold visa.

Our health assessment is stuck on

Health assessed – wait for further advice from the department

###########%%%%%%%##############%%##%%%Health examination results for this person have been assessed but further action may be required. The case officer will contact the person with further information. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.
###########%%%%%%%%%%%######**^%#

I have send them numerous emails had long chat with VFS over the phone but same stupid reply
“ your information has been shared, the case officer will contact themselves if further information is required “

I have added this screen shot to email as well.

She has no intention to study or work in medical field, still I was asked for affidavit stating she has no intention to study or work in medical field.
Everything has been submitted in last week of October

Ever since no changes nothing.

Has anyone come across similar issue, please advise.

I believe as soon as medicals are cleared, we ll be granted visa.

Seriously don’t know what to do.

#489 Oscar85

Oscar85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

Just a quick update. Immi asked for the evidence of relationship on 28th dec 2017 which was submitted very next day which was 29th dec 2017, after almost one month when i enquired, they replied saying they haven't received anything !! so their email address is not trust worthy. despite of replying them or submitting docs on their provided email, there is no guarantee that they will receive the docs. Really pissed off with their professionalism and the way of their work style. complained with their global feedback unit again but they replied saying must be a technical issue so send docs again but what is the guarantee that they will receive the docs this time as their 28days docs submitting windows will be closed while playing this email game, that's their fault so I wasn't convinced and made me more pissed off. Complained to commonwealth ombudsman on friday with all evidences of negligence from immigration in new delhi. Let's see what action will they take now. 

#490 Lexi2000

Lexi2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

Hi guys, by God's grace my PMV visa is granted on 19 Jan. After a long wait it was great to find this email in the inbox...

DOL 26 Apr 2017
PCC AND MEDICALS raised on 11 May and submitted on 1 June.
so many emails were sent to them to know the status but same standard replies.
On 3 Jan 2018 received a email saying Active consideration of ur application.
19 Jan 2018 received email cofirming the contact details and then received an interview call on the same day.
Visa granted - 19th Jan 2018.

Wish you all the best for your visas and hope you get them soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: partner, 309, india

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users