89 replies to this topic

#81 diki85

diki85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

Hi guys, I been following this thread from quite a long time. But normally I am not that active in replying.

Just a small update for everyone here, these days AHC is calling most of the applicants. Only few are not getting calls for an interview. Whatever Aussie83 have mentioned is correct. But along with this AHC is following this calling step as their routine practice before analysing the case.

#82 diki85

diki85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:17 PM

Hi all,
I was asked the basic questions such as how did we meet, how did the things develop, when did your spouse come to India, are your families aware of the relationship, have you been to Australia before, on what visa.. ..
The questions were basic. The case officer asked me for 1 document which I will be mailing her today.
Does anyone have an idea how much time will they take to decide after the telephonic interview ?

If you are onshore they will send you an out of Australia request through after you send them the requested documents. That usually can take about 2 weeks to respond.
If you are offshore then you might receive it within a week or so I believe.

#83 Lovebirds

Lovebirds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:05 AM

Thanks Diki for your reply. I am offshore.

#84 Lovebirds

Lovebirds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:07 AM

Does anyone know how much time is the New Delhi office taking to finalize the applications these days?

#85 Jason8829

Jason8829

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted Today, 04:40 PM

Does anyone know how much time is the New Delhi office taking to finalize the applications these days?

Buddy it's all over the place, could be 7 months, could be 9, could be 12,or I know the people with PMV300 waiter more than 14-15 months as well. So there is no definitive answer but take an idea the average could be anywhere between 8-12

#86 Lovebirds

Lovebirds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted Today, 05:04 PM

Thanks for the information Jason. Every single day is killing us. It has robbed our peace. Just waiting and waiting.

#87 Jason8829

Jason8829

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted Today, 05:05 PM

Thanks for the information Jason. Every single day is killing us. It has robbed our peace. Just waiting and waiting.

What's ur timeline mate?

#88 Lovebirds

Lovebirds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted Today, 05:56 PM

Jason, we filed our 309 visa application in 1st August, 2016 from New Delhi office. Online.... Got an interview call on this Friday. I mailed my case officer on Sunday a document which I myself proposed to submit to strengthen my case.

#89 Lovebirds

Lovebirds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted Today, 05:56 PM

What about your timeline Jason?

#90 Jason8829

Jason8829

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip