Jump to content

- - - - -

Partner Visa - Living In Uk , Partner Is Overstayer In Uk

partner overstayer indian pakistani relation australia partner visa offshore partner visa australian pr holder

No replies to this topic

#1 bpooja



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:01 AM

I am an Indian living in the UK - I am on temporary work visa and my partner is from Pakistan. I am a Hindu while as he is Muslim. We have been in a relationship for last two years. He was on a student visa until the last year, but overstayed the same to be in the same country as I.
Because of his status here in the UK, we are not able to register the civil marriage, we both want to get married. For obvious reasons, I will not be able to travel to Pakistan should he return to Pak voluntarily from UK.
I have an Australia PR, we both want to stay together can someone help with our situation. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. : No negative remark on our nationalities/religion please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users