WingNut64

Partner Visas For 2017 Applications Status Updates

Info if poss

How long does statement have to be to prove Defacto eg a page or 10 pages.

What is it they want most of?

Who's applied in uk or oz how long has it taken to get granted?

Apply on line or paper?

Not sure if we apply in uk or when we come over to oz if on a tourist visa I know bridging visa kicks in can my partner work or does he wait till he gets his partner visa ?

Sorry questions but thank u .

My statement was about 3 pages long - someone said it doesn't have to be a complete story but cover the pertinent points of your relationship.

As for what they want, it's a mix of evidence. This might be a page of photos, mutual invites, lease agreements, joint bank account proof. It's good to have all of this and then add more to the parts of your application you feel is weaker.

I applied offshore from the UK and am 4 months in so far without any contact. A lot of London visas been granted around the 5 month mark though recently.

It usually takes longer onshore but you do get the bridging visa - this however can have working restrictions as it can mirror the visa you were on when applying for the partner visa.

If you apply offshore you can holiday to Oz etc but you'll have to be offshore when they tell you they are ready to grant.

Thank you I can prove few years together but are agreement I paid for food and nights out as I moved into his house we kept the bills as they were as it suited us.

Thank you I can prove few years together but are agreement I paid for food and nights out as I moved into his house we kept the bills as they were as it suited us.

There's a chance to explain that on your application and in the statement you write. If you can evidence that too then it's great.

There's lots online on what to include etc. Keep reading and asking questions and it'll all click eventually.

Hi, can anyone advise on the current waiting time for a PMV ( subclass 300) lodged in the UK?

Many thanks!

Best bet is to check the UK Australian embassy page as they'll publish their own waiting times.

Does anyone know if a police certificate from the country of origin is an obligatory document? I am going to apply for visa 820 from Australia. In my country I can apply for the police certificate only in person and same to receive it. It is very expensive to go back to Europe just for one paper lol

Hey guys Just a quick info, In immi accoun last update status -------- last updated on 10 Jan 2017,

but I haven't updated anything online. But my application status says, assessment in progress So does it mean there is any movement on my application

Just wondering ,If we get a case officer how will we find out, is there any section in immi account says we have case officer.

Thanks Good luck all for your visas.

Does anyone know if a police certificate from the country of origin is an obligatory document? I am going to apply for visa 820 from Australia. In my country I can apply for the police certificate only in person and same to receive it. It is very expensive to go back to Europe just for one paper lol

It is usually required that you have a police certificate

Good luck to all the 2017 Applicants. It's a shame about the time estimate increases.

My top tip... if you are on facebook. You and your spouse / de facto partner can go to some options and show relationship (do this on a computer not your phone) 

It will list all the public interations between you where you are either tagged together, write to eachother or mention eachother. WIth photographs and GPS maps of locations etc.

Scroll down to the very beginning, keep going, keep going all the way back. Expand the comments on any key events. Then click print, save as PDF.

The resulting document in my case was 177 page chronological of history of our relationship. We went to see Book of Mormon on the 16th Feb 2013 etc.

No better evidence of the history and nature of the relationship From first meeting, to "is in Relationship" to "got engaged" and "got married" with all of comments from your friends on all the key events.

My whole relationship with my wife was on facebook. Very useful to remember when you went on Holiday to Turkey and that weekend on Cologne as well.

Good luck to all the 2017 Applicants. It's a shame about the time estimate increases.

My top tip... if you are on facebook. You and your spouse / de facto partner can go to some options and show relationship (do this on a computer not your phone)

It will list all the public interations between you where you are either tagged together, write to eachother or mention eachother. WIth photographs and GPS maps of locations etc.

Scroll down to the very beginning, keep going, keep going all the way back. Expand the comments on any key events. Then click print, save as PDF.

The resulting document in my case was 177 page chronological of history of our relationship. We went to see Book of Mormon on the 16th Feb 2013 etc.

No better evidence of the history and nature of the relationship From first meeting, to "is in Relationship" to "got engaged" and "got married" with all of comments from your friends on all the key events.

My whole relationship with my wife was on facebook. Very useful to remember when you went on Holiday to Turkey and that weekend on Cologne as well.

What about if my husband and I share one Facebook account?

I suppose you can't do what I've said. Maybe print a full timeline and explain that you share the account. I assume it will have photos and trips etc.

What I posted is a little known about feature. It's changed names but is usually reached by clicking your partner's profile and finding an option "see friendship" "see relationship".

Hi, it has been two weeks getting my bridging visa and trying to log on Vevo which am unable to do so. i now realize my passport number have an extra numberhow should i do? but i have updated the correct on my immi account? 

We didn't supply any Facebook evidence. I personally didn't think it was necessary. We are married - have a wedding certificate, mortgage, bank account, flights/holidays where we are both named together - same address etc. I didn't want to over-complicate things.

Hey there everyone!

I've recently made my payment on 24.02.2017 for the online application and have started to upload my documents. We have quite a lot of evidence as we have been together for 8 years, 2+ years of that married. My husband has been sent an e-mail asking him to go to an AVAC to submit his biometrics within 28 days so we will be getting that done soon.

I (the sponsor) wrote a 9 page long statement in Word format and added heaps of photos along the way (used collages to save up on space). Unfortunately, in this case, I have aged quite gracefully and have not even changed my hair in the 8 years, other than that I think it looks pretty good. I did a storyline with supporting photos and then in the end I wrote a page about our relationship, families and commitments. 

I have received 3 stat decs and am waiting for the 4th one. Would you guys recommend merging them and uploading them as 1 PDF file so I can save up on attachments for other things or do I have to upload them seperately? Does anyone know?

I also mentioned our Facebook user names and my Instagram handle and made quite a few things public if they check. I didn't quite understand how to save it as PDF as explained above.

We don't have a joint bank account (don't know anyone who does) but we have heaps of receipts of money transfers over the years and bank statements showing that I paid bills in his name, etc. I'm also thinking of making 1 PDF file from a few bank receipts to save on space and I thought around 3-4 in total would be enough to prove the point. 

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Hey there everyone!

I've recently made my payment on 24.02.2017 for the online application and have started to upload my documents. We have quite a lot of evidence as we have been together for 8 years, 2+ years of that married. My husband has been sent an e-mail asking him to go to an AVAC to submit his biometrics within 28 days so we will be getting that done soon.

I (the sponsor) wrote a 9 page long statement in Word format and added heaps of photos along the way (used collages to save up on space). Unfortunately, in this case, I have aged quite gracefully and have not even changed my hair in the 8 years, other than that I think it looks pretty good. I did a storyline with supporting photos and then in the end I wrote a page about our relationship, families and commitments.

I have received 3 stat decs and am waiting for the 4th one. Would you guys recommend merging them and uploading them as 1 PDF file so I can save up on attachments for other things or do I have to upload them seperately? Does anyone know?

I also mentioned our Facebook user names and my Instagram handle and made quite a few things public if they check. I didn't quite understand how to save it as PDF as explained above.

We don't have a joint bank account (don't know anyone who does) but we have heaps of receipts of money transfers over the years and bank statements showing that I paid bills in his name, etc. I'm also thinking of making 1 PDF file from a few bank receipts to save on space and I thought around 3-4 in total would be enough to prove the point.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Similar situation. We've not had a joint account. I did the past year of bank statements plus January, May and September for each year together. I'm sure a selection covering the period would be enough. I'd highlight all the relevant entries.