partner status update

47 replies to this topic

#41 rob123

rob123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted Today, 11:12 AM

Sorry one question I have been told someone's fiancé could not leave the Philippines once there visa was granted because she had not done a course Has anyone herd of this course I also just wanted waiting time info from people waiting on 300 visas from Philippines

#42 diki85

diki85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted Today, 12:45 PM

Sorry one question I have been told someone's fiancé could not leave the Philippines once there visa was granted because she had not done a course Has anyone herd of this course I also just wanted waiting time info from people waiting on 300 visas from Philippines

I haven't heard anything about a course you have to do. Something I am hearing for the first time.

Waiting is around 12 months. In this mean time you get your fiancé on visitor visa once you lodge the main visa for her.

#43 rob123

rob123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted Today, 01:08 PM

Ok thank you I though cos were going for 300 visa that she had to stay off shore while it's getting prosesed not sure how we will go with a visitors visa cos I got her to stop work so not sure if they would give her one

#44 diki85

diki85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted Today, 01:14 PM

Ok thank you I though cos were going for 300 visa that she had to stay off shore while it's getting prosesed not sure how we will go with a visitors visa cos I got her to stop work so not sure if they would give her one

One big thing her 300 application under process. Usually she has to go out of Australia for the grant.

Second thing you can show her family or some sort of incentives for her return back to her home country. Usually after you lodge the application there should be not many complications for her to get visitor visa.
  • rob123 likes this

#45 rob123

rob123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted Today, 01:19 PM

Thank you

#46 rob123

rob123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted Today, 01:54 PM

Be great to here some peoples 300 from Philippines start dates when they got case officers and approval dates

#47 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted Today, 05:28 PM

there is no course for them to do, wait times you need to allow the full 12 months

#48 rob123

rob123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted Today, 05:41 PM

Thank you only info I could get on a course was from people that come to Australia years ago done a seminar sort of thing telling them about there rights and police here and there contact details and things like that that person come to Australia over 30 years ago and said imagration told her when to do it with the waiting times I was more after dates and times it has taken peoples from out of Philippines recently like date submitted how long it took for them to get to stage 2 then what date they got there approval

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: partner, status, update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users