1 reply to this topic

#1 paddy12345

paddy12345

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

Hi guys,

I appreciate the time anyone takes to look at this and for any advice i might get.

I am currently dating a Filo girl and was looking at having her come visit for a month or so.

Back story

I have been at my job for 2 and a half years (call centre) and they sent me over Feb last year to train as part of the call centre being opened. On my trip i met a Filo girl and began a relationship. Was there for 4 months, came home for 6 weeks, got sent back for another couple of months and am back home again.

She currently works in a call centre and has done for a couple of years.

Here's where i'm not sure, she plans on quitting her job to come for the month because the company wont grant her leave, and she'll pretty much walk in to another but i know from reading the message boards that it seems frowned upon to do that. 

She will still be employed at the time she applies.

She does have 6 siblings and Parents that she lives with as well as a Mortgage that she pays. 

She is paying for her flights and will stay with me. 

What is she going to need from me, just the 'letter of invitation'? and what sort of things will she need to present from her end?

Thanks 

Paddy

#2 mariamercedes

mariamercedes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:56 PM

Hi Paddy!

Nice to hear you met someone from Philippines.

I am a Filo and had travelled before on a visitor visa when I was unemployed. I attached my work contract (worked in NGO) showing it was ending and justified in my visitors visa application that I would like to use the time off to go see my ex bf/now my husband in Oz. 

It was then a gamble for me but it paid off. My VV application was supported by documents showing I have strong ties to head home - e.g. phone bills, assets in Ph. Your gf can attach her mortgage docu, etc. 

From your end, you need to supply a letter of invitation. Make sure you put your ID details, contact information, relationship with visa applicant & enumerate what support your will be extending to her  (accommodation, meals, transportation, etc).

All the best!

Maria

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users