Jump to content

- - - - -

Mid Application - Holiday - Which Visa?

travel australia visa visitor holiday british partner

2 replies to this topic

#1 SimplyRhi



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:34 PM

Hi There


I'm an Aussie - we live in the UK and we have applied for my Husband's Partner Visa for us to move to Australia. We have a holiday planned this year - Is it still okay to just apply for the E-Visitor Visa online as we have done for trips to Aus in the past, or is there a different visa required due to being mid application?


Many thanks!


#2 anon


    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:11 AM

Same one I think you just need to let the department know so you can leave the country if the visa is ready for a decision whilst you are in Australia.

#3 Uhtred


    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

I am also holidaying in Feb so had the same query.

Called them last week and was told it's just a normal e-visitor visa. You don't need to specifically advise anyone as you'll be applying through the same account you've got your partner visa pending.

Apparently the immigration officer can see you've applied and will be holidaying.

Once you enter the country the system records this so your case officer will also see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: travel, australia, visa, visitor, holiday, british, partner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users