drksuresh

Student Visa 500 With Dependent Processing Status

Hi to all

I have applied for student visa (with dependent - spouse+kid) 500 on 30/12/2016.

I have got offer from University Of Western Australia for my Master's degree (MPH) starring from Feb 2017. i need help in the Following

1) How much time it will take to process the student visa? (in real situation)

2) Can i check the visa status by online? (i applied through education consultancy)

3) What is the percentage of refusal for student visa 500?

Hi to all

I have applied for student visa (with dependent - spouse+kid) 500 on 30/12/2016.

I have got offer from University Of Western Australia for my Master's degree (MPH) starring from Feb 2017. i need help in the Following

1) How much time it will take to process the student visa? (in real situation)

2) Can i check the visa status by online? (i applied through education consultancy)

3) What is the percentage of refusal for student visa 500?

Hello Dr. Suresh

Even i am about apply for my visa and my Spouse visa together for Feb Intake 2017 for RMIT Masters of ENgg course...

Generally it takes 15 days to get visa processed......please post your updates once u get visa.....

Is this status visible after you sign in into your own Application status check??

because i doubt...generally it takes 15-20 days to process student and Spouse visa process..

\but if you apply separately for Spouse visa ...means after your student visa grant..that time it takes 4 months..

this is what my consultant said .......

Yesterday i got a message from DIBP to upload some more documents. it seems that, they are started to process my application..

Thats awesome...

u will get your visa may be by end of this week...

If may i ask....

can you tell me what documents u submitted...and which they asked as extra documents to be uploaded???

Hello Dr. Suresh

How are u?

my consultant will apply my visa on monday or tuesday...since yesterday only i got my eCOE from university..

how about your progress..

did u take your medical ???

any revert by DIBP after uploading required extra docs??

I received the acknowledgement of visa application from consultant today...over which application ID mentioned...and now I can check progress of my application thorough immigration account login ..there u can import your application using application ID and other details asked and u can see the progress..

My application status is Application received since it's only two days it has been applied ..

U can ask your consultant so that u also can see your application process without bothering consultants ...

Hey guys, good luck to all of you.

I have a couple of questions, I am also planning to study Masters next year and I am searching for university now, software engineering.

Do you have any suggestions where to search?

How much funds did you have to show to get your visa approved?

Regards