drksuresh

Student Visa 500 With Dependent Processing Status

Dear Dr. Suresh and Ashish,

Congratulations on getting your visa approved! Well, I have also lodged my student visa 500 application (included wife and two kids) on 11th August 2017 for pursuing a PhD. Till then, I have not heard anything from the Immigration Office or High Commission. Its the 20th day today! The application status is "received and will be assessed".

I have a query for both of you or any other member may please kindly reply.

I have submitted the notarised copies of first and last pages of the Passports for myself and my dependents. Please let me know if we need to submit all the pages of the passport. If yes, is it okay to upload those now in the immiaccount.

Thank You for your answers,

Cheers,

Netra

Netra,

if you look they applied in December and February.

Hello Aussie_83,

Many thanks for your message. Yes, Suresh applied on 30 Dec 2016 and got his visa on 06th Feb 2017. Ashish applied on 23rd January 2017 and got his visa on 09th Feb 2017.

Well, I have applied on 11th August and have provided only the notarized copies of the First and Last Pages of the Passports for myself and my family. My question is: Do I need to submit the notarized copies of all pages of the passport for all of us for consideration of my student visa.

Please kindly guide.

Many thanks,

Cheers,

Netra

Hey Guys

I Had Applied For Queensland Uni Of Technology, Brisbane And Today My Student Visa 500 Process Completed With Medical So Please Guys Just Help Me Out From Few Q’s That How Much It Take Time To Get VISA And There Is Any Chance Of Refusal??

Hi,

My wife is already studying masters in Australia & she has completed 1st year of her masters. Now I want to apply as subsequent entrant. Can anyone who has already applied &  granted the visa can help me with following information please.

1.Do I need to take my own Health Insurance? Or Add My coverage in my wife's Insurance which is OSHC

2. If I have to take my own Insurance then shall i go for OSHC only or there are other options as well?

3. Can I take Insurance after landing to Australia?

4. While creating HAP ID, the Primary applicant is me or my wife?

Regards

Harish

On 11/22/2017 at 3:00 PM, Sukhwinder Singh said:

Congratulation. If you need any kind of Post immigration services, feel free to contact us.

Please do not spruik any business relates services on this forum. This is your one and only warning.

gRP3y0B.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.