4 replies to this topic

#1 Joey

Joey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:02 AM

Hi all,

Is it normal to receive a call informing my partner needs to leave Australia for her PMV decision to be made? I'm just a concerned as I have not received any written/email confirmation on this. Australian Embassy Bangkok

#2 traumatized by IMMI

traumatized by IMMI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:43 AM

Hi there. What I've heard before was when they are ready to make a decision, they send a letter asking the person to leave the country as the person needs to be out of the country to have the visa granted. Not sure about a phone call.

#3 Joey

Joey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:41 AM

I called the CO direct and she confirmed the call. I was advised they don't always email.

#4 Paul O

Paul O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:18 AM

Hi all,

Is it normal to receive a call informing my partner needs to leave Australia for her PMV decision to be made? I'm just a concerned as I have not received any written/email confirmation on this. Australian Embassy Bangkok

joey: send an email to the Email address in your correspondence and confirm the phone call. Just in case it is a scam. They will respond

#5 Joey

Joey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:59 PM

I called the CO and she confirmed its a real request. I'm still worried as I don't have anything in writing, but she assured me that I need to send copies of itenary and they will confirm her departure and begin finalising. Fingers crossed she leaves tomorrow.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pmv, bangkok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users