I assume the girl is not family of a relative.

Basically you will need to establish and show (via doctors and Health Professionals statements) that 1) the nature of your illness/condition, requires full time care 2) there are no other family or relatives that are available to care for you 3) the carer has the qualifications to provide the care you need for your condition.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

She is not a relative or family.    The rest she would be able to meet

I assume the girl is not family of a relative.

Basically you will need to establish and show (via doctors and Health Professionals statements) that 1) the nature of your illness/condition, requires full time care 2) there are no other family or relatives that are available to care for you 3) the carer has the qualifications to provide the care you need for your condition.

So this is where it gets tough, DIBP will want to understand why THIS person is so special, rather than you just employing a equally qualified Australian.  Doing it so you can get someone 'cheap' is frowned upon.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

Ive had an idea for your problem.  

She could come out as a student (but she has to meet the financial capacity rules) and work for you as a domestic.  Depending on her English skills, she would need to study English at first or (English providing) she could go into the various healthcare 'carers' courses.  A lot of these attract sponsorship and subsidies as carers are in great need.

Failing that, depending on where she is from, she may be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa, again she has to meet the financial requirements, but can work for you for the first year.

There are agencies that provide these sorts of domestic carers, they might be able to bring her on via their books, and visa's.  But the Working VIsa program would need formal carers qualifications I suspect.

Disclaimer:

On 11/13/2018 at 6:15 PM, Sukhwinder Singh said:

You can invite your relative or family member which assist with my caring. Because She is not a relative or family.

what?

Disclaimer: