Jump to content
Ivo Milchov

Interruption Of Student Visa Waiting For Pr

Recommended Posts

Hello, Thanks in advance for any help. At the moment ме and мy daughters are with a student visa in Australia which is valid until 03.2018. I have already applied for Partner visa 820/801 (My wife is Permanent resident visa holder). My question is, can I stop the studies and apply for a bridged visa while waiting to receive a reply for my partner visa?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

short answer is no. if you do your student visa can be cancelled of it is cancelled your bridging visa is cancelled. depending on your contract with the education provider you would possibly have to pray for it anyway.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now