ddsantos

Visitor Visa Approved, Then Refused?!

Good morning Atsralian Visa Forum,

I'm from Dominican Republic, I applied last year for a visitor visa it was approved to travel till october 2017, but I got extened at my workplace, I call to the visa customer service and they told me I have to reapply, as I cannot change the date on an issued. I reapplied and then I got refused, why??

Please any advice you can give me, I just replied to them, saying I had a visa before and I attached the last approval and my finance information.

CAn you copy here the exact terms of the Visa Grant Letter.  Need to know the 'Must arrive before date', or similar.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

CAn you copy here the exact terms of the Visa Grant Letter.  Need to know the 'Must arrive before date', or similar.

Visitor (subclass 600) Visa Granted on 19 October 2016 / Visa Expiry Date: 19 October 2017, must not arrive after that, Single entry only

Hi Roselina! First, my visa was approved to travel till 16 Oct 2017, but something change at work and I won't be able to have vacations till November 2017, so I called and they said I have to apply again, because they cannot change the date on the current visa. So what I did, I apply and paid again. Then instead of Washington Offices, who replied were Ottawa Offices saying my visa was refused.

I am also interested to know how they deny your visa later? What was the problem?