chawla8090

Visa Rejected Due To Gte. What To Do Next?

Hi,

My visa application was recently rejected because I couldn't satisfy the GTE requirements.

The visa assessing officer was not convinced with the one one year gap I have after my graduation.

Can anyone advice me what options do I have and that is it worth applying for the Visa again with some more documents?

Thanks

Can you copy the full rejection letter here, it may help us to advise further.

Only re-apply if you specifically address the original objection.

When is/was the gap year?  in the future when you graduate in Australia, or was it in the past?

Can you copy the full rejection letter here, it may help us to advise further.

Only re-apply if you specifically address the original objection.

When is/was the gap year? in the future when you graduate in Australia, or was it in the past?

I graduated from my uni in 2016 from a law background and I applied in Australia for a masters in information technology for 2017 session. Between that time, I worked at 2 different places for 3 months and 6 months but my agent 'advised' me not to mention that in the visa sop.

The visa assessing officer rejected my application because I did not work for the gap of 1 year and because my chosen field for masters is different than that of my undergrad.

I can show my work experience through my tax records so I am confused whether I should try again for Australia or should just try for some other country because a second visa rejection from Australia would really hamper my chance of studying elsewhere.