Kann28

Subsequent Entrant Visa

Hi I am from India. My wife is doing her MS at ANU. I have lodged my application on July 10th still it shows received and will be assessed. I have mailed several times to update my health status . I have even attached my HAP letter and medical bills. I receive mails only from VFS and not a single reply from Australian high commission does that mean I still case office has not yet been assigned. Kindly clarify me

I would like to know is there any tentative Time for assigning case officer... There are no processing time for subclass subsequent entrant processing time.... It's really confusing

I have received a mail from Australian high commission from a student team member that they have received my medicals and my application is in active consideration. What does this mean. Kindly clarify me

Nope nothing has changed.... I only received a mail from immigrantion department after sending mails repeatedly... I mailed them to change and update my health status I received a reply after a month nearly.

No clues of how to find whether the July files are getting opened as only VFS attends the calls. And all the mail's ll be forwarded by the VFS team to the immigration department and after repeated mails I received a reply from high commission stating that my health examination have been received and my file is under active consideration

M

I have received a mail from Australian high commission from a student team member that they have received my medicals and my application is in active consideration. What does this mean. Kindly clarify me

Means all is good, and they will continue to process your application.  Also means they dont need anything more from you, at this stage.

My online status is still showing as recieved

I am a little worried about the time line

Please let me know if anyone can when can i expect this status to be change from recieved to in progress.

I already had HAP id and my medical status application is showing as medical finalized.

And also anyone know currently which months files are being picked up...

Still my medicals shows that it is yet to be assessed. I am really confused by the way they are processing. They mailed me that they have received my medicals but I don't know y they have not changed it in my immi account

Still my medicals shows that it is yet to be assessed. I am really confused by the way they are processing. They mailed me that they have received my medicals but I don't know y they have not changed it in my immi account

The DIBP says the processing time is as per primary applicant. but the VFS guy says it is 4 months. Previously it stated that Financial capacity per person is around 6900$ AU but now it shows AU$70000 per family. I am confused with the processing. I think the only solution is to just wait.