amir

partner visa IELTS requirments 309/100

I want to apply for partner visa  309/100. Does my wife need to take IELTS and what band scores required? My wife is a Pakistani national.

I have heard from someone, she doesn't  need to take IELTS. Its true or false, I need authentic response.Thanks

On 4/20/2014 at 12:51 PM, amir said:

I want to apply for partner visa  309/100. Does my wife need to take IELTS and what band scores required? My wife is a Pakistani national.

I have heard from someone, she doesn't  need to take IELTS. Its true or false, I need authentic response.Thanks

No, there are NO IELTS requirements for a 309/100 application.  This is a common scam from some migration agents to get you to spend money with their sister language school.

However, if you wife wants to follow some higher forms of education, or work in certain professional fields, AFTER SHE IS GRANTED A 309/100, she may need IELTS for those courses/jobs.  But this is a follow on AFTER being granted a 309/100.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

20 hours ago, Rogusi36 said:

Thanks for sharing the requirements and marks needed for further processing. Getting classes from one of the best ielts panchkula is in my mind. Searching for best responsive place with trained faculty. Also will go for visa processing from the same place. Prices are not an issue if get the quality standards.

I dont think its appropriate for you to promote an IELTS school here.  It was not asked for nor required.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

On 12/7/2018 at 2:02 PM, AussieDude said:

I dont think its appropriate for you to promote an IELTS school here.  It was not asked for nor required.

Agreed. Member has been #banned.

gRP3y0B.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.