Jump to content

Student Visa

Recommended Posts

I will be studying a 3 year course in Australia. I have a question regarding the financial capacity. I have paid my fees for one year . Do I need to show funds for the other 2 years, in terms of my parent's annual income? 


Thanks a lot in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it is advisable that you do.  You need to show immediate access to funds, but also demonstrate financial capacity for the entire course.  Better to include the details up front I feel.




Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now