1 reply to this topic

#1 selinosman

selinosman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:20 PM

Hello,

My boyfriend is originally from Australia with a british but australian citizen dad and Australian mother . I am from 19 years old , from Istanbul / Turkey. We met with my boyfriend a year ago when he was travelling in Turkey . He stayed with me and my family for a month in Istanbul and then we went to Europe together for a month. In May 2017 I got a 3 month visa visitor subclass 600 visa from Australia and I went to Australia for a month to see Benjamin . I stayed at their house and then we travelled in Australia for a month. I had my final exams so I had to come back to my country in June 2017. After my exams I had a summer break from my school so I applied again in August for the same visa type to continue my travels and see my boyfriend . By the way I have a visa from US currently and I held visas from countries like Uk, Canada and all over Europe. So I apllied again for a 6 months visa but I was planning to stay till September because my school was going to start in September so I would go back to my country . But they rejected my visa , under the reason of me wanting to visit again so soon , they thought I would move to Australia which I understand because it was so soon. So I was in Australia in Mary 2017 and applied again in August but got rejected so instead we went to Thailand together for 2 months since Australia wasnt an option anymore. I would love to take your advice because I am planning to apply again for New Years to go to Australia to see my boyfriend because I willl have a break from university. Do you think it is still so soon and I should wait more or is it okay to apply again since its been 6-7 months since my last visit to Australia but its just been 4 months since I got rejected. Thank you for taking the time to read 

#2 AussieDude

AussieDude

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 26 October 2017 - 05:59 PM

See my IM to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users