Hello,

My boyfriend is originally from Australia with a british but australian citizen dad and Australian mother . I am from 19 years old , from Istanbul / Turkey. We met with my boyfriend a year ago when he was travelling in Turkey . He stayed with me and my family for a month in Istanbul and then we went to Europe together for a month. In May 2017 I got a 3 month visa visitor subclass 600 visa from Australia and I went to Australia for a month to see Benjamin . I stayed at their house and then we travelled in Australia for a month. I had my final exams so I had to come back to my country in June 2017. After my exams I had a summer break from my school so I applied again in August for the same visa type to continue my travels and see my boyfriend . By the way I have a visa from US currently and I held visas from countries like Uk, Canada and all over Europe. So I apllied again for a 6 months visa but I was planning to stay till September because my school was going to start in September so I would go back to my country . But they rejected my visa , under the reason of me wanting to visit again so soon , they thought I would move to Australia which I understand because it was so soon. So I was in Australia in Mary 2017 and applied again in August but got rejected so instead we went to Thailand together for 2 months since Australia wasnt an option anymore. I would love to take your advice because I am planning to apply again for New Years to go to Australia to see my boyfriend because I willl have a break from university. Do you think it is still so soon and I should wait more or is it okay to apply again since its been 6-7 months since my last visit to Australia but its just been 4 months since I got rejected. Thank you for taking the time to read 

See my IM to you.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.