Jump to content

- - - - -

Australia Work Visa Or Visitor Visa

1 reply to this topic

#1 Pirangi



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

hi 2 all..
i was finished my masters in computer science (MCA) in india in 2010.later i worked as a SAP BASIS consultant for 4 years.
After that i moved to USA on student visa and finished MS in computer science and now working as a dot net developer since from last 13 months.
My H1B visa is in process but considering the current immigration system in usa i want to move to australia if incase my h1b is denied,like second option.
For this what is the procedure n where should i start.
please guide me ,thanks in advance

i forget to mention that my sister family is in Australia and they have PR and applied for citizenship also.if they sponsor for visiting visa,how many years i will get(recently my mother got 3yrs with 12 months stay n after that leave the country n reenter)


#2 Sukhwinder Singh

Sukhwinder Singh

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationMohali, Punjab

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:57 PM

If you want to work their then you need work visa rather than tourist visa.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users