- - - - -

Can I Get Pr In Australia If My Sister Is A Citizen And My Brother Has Pr?

pr family

9 replies to this topic

#1 hollowback

hollowback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:20 AM

Hello, 
My sister is an Australian Citizen and is married, my brother has PR and i'm the youngest age 24 and both my parents stay with us here in india.

I been to Aus twice, once on visit, and once on student visa for 6 months which i came back cause i wanted to, i regret coming back now. The plan back then was to finish stuyding Community services and then applying for PR, But i had somethings i wanted to do in India, now i have achived them and now i wish to settle abroad. I hold a Degree in literature. i been into the acting field when i was in india, 2015-2017 with quite alot of experiance[BUT IT WAS ALL FREELANCE] I been doing odd jobs in india as well, But all were cash in hand, 
I did some as a shipping executive, sales, marketing etc.  I really wish to settle abroad and start a new life.
Student visa would cost alot to do, so im looking for more options.
Please advice 

#2 NehaSharma20

NehaSharma20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

Yes your are experienced, why don't you go for Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, see your occupation in Australia Skilled Demand List and apply for the australia PR Visa. There are different number of options available for Visa. You can get free assessment consulting with immigration experts.

Fast Way to Get Approved Australia PR Visa

#3 Sanakh

Sanakh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:54 AM

Hello, 
My sister is an Australian Citizen and is married, my brother has PR and i'm the youngest age 24 and both my parents stay with us here in india.

I been to Aus twice, once on visit, and once on student visa for 6 months which i came back cause i wanted to, i regret coming back now. The plan back then was to finish stuyding Community services and then applying for PR, But i had somethings i wanted to do in India, now i have achived them and now i wish to settle abroad. I hold a Degree in literature. i been into the acting field when i was in india, 2015-2017 with quite alot of experiance[BUT IT WAS ALL FREELANCE] I been doing odd jobs in india as well, But all were cash in hand, 
I did some as a shipping executive, sales, marketing etc.  I really wish to settle abroad and start a new life.
Student visa would cost alot to do, so im looking for more options.
Please advice 

Hi Hollowback

Yes you are eligible for to apply for PR plus being your brother and sister a citizen and PR can make your file strong. Ask for any further question. will be happy to help cheers

#4 hollowback

hollowback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:02 PM

Hello,

I spoke to some agents, the problem is i don't have bank statements, i just have cash in hand, one agency said yes, but when i cross-checked the same with my sister she said it sounds risky and is asking me to find another way.

Please help me, I really wish to proceed

#5 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:04 PM

was the agent a mara registered agent?

#6 Sanakh

Sanakh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

Hello,

I spoke to some agents, the problem is i don't have bank statements, i just have cash in hand, one agency said yes, but when i cross-checked the same with my sister she said it sounds risky and is asking me to find another way.

Please help me, I really wish to proceed

We are registered MARA agents. We are located in Sydney. If you need assistance we can talk over the call, and discuss about what are the different pathways for you.

#7 hollowback

hollowback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:23 PM

Hello,

No, i don't think so,

My email is Dhanjalhariman@gmail.com, can you please send me an email so we can take it from there?

or can I have your email, so we can discuss further?

#8 Aussie_83

Aussie_83

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:29 PM

if they aren't MARA registered then 9 times out of 10 you are wasting your time and money.
if you deal with an agency that has a MARA number that's fine but you should only be dealing with a agent that has a MARA number themselves, otherwise they aren't qualified.

#9 hollowback

hollowback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:33 PM

Thank you! i will keep that in mind. 

#10 Sanakh

Sanakh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:37 AM

Hello,

No, i don't think so,

My email is Dhanjalhariman@gmail.com, can you please send me an email so we can take it from there?

or can I have your email, so we can discuss furt

Kindly check your mail

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pr, family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users