Jump to content

- - - - -

Can I Get Pr In Australia If My Sister Is A Citizen And My Brother Has Pr?

pr family

1 reply to this topic

#1 hollowback



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:20 AM

My sister is an Australian Citizen and is married, my brother has PR and i'm the youngest age 24 and both my parents stay with us here in india.
I been to Aus twice, once on visit, and once on student visa for 6 months which i came back cause i wanted to, i regret coming back now. The plan back then was to finish stuyding Community services and then applying for PR, But i had somethings i wanted to do in India, now i have achived them and now i wish to settle abroad. I hold a Degree in literature. i been into the acting field when i was in india, 2015-2017 with quite alot of experiance[BUT IT WAS ALL FREELANCE] I been doing odd jobs in india as well, But all were cash in hand, 
I did some as a shipping executive, sales, marketing etc.  I really wish to settle abroad and start a new life.
Student visa would cost alot to do, so im looking for more options.
Please advice 

#2 NehaSharma20



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

Yes your are experienced, why don't you go for Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, see your occupation in Australia Skilled Demand List and apply for the australia PR Visa. There are different number of options available for Visa. You can get free assessment consulting with immigration experts.

Fast Way to Get Approved Australia PR Visa

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pr, family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users