2 replies to this topic

#1 Deano

Deano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

I want to meet a Thai girl, preferably one who doesn't work i a bar, what dating sites are the best to use, or are the other ways to meet Thai girls.

Deano

#2 BlueDog

BlueDog

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:04 PM

One dating site that seems to have more genuine girls on it is Thai Friendly

#3 AussieDude

AussieDude

Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:45 PM

My advice is that all the sites are not ideal.  Dont forget they are designed to make money.  On a lot of sites, the girls get kickbacks for the number or messages exchanged.  None having a real intention of establishing a relationship, some are corresponding with dozens of men.  Its an industry.

However there are many sites that are genuine.  A good indicator is if they have a broad section of women across all ages and socio-demographics, then its likely to be more genuine.  If its filled with nothing but exceptional beauties all waiting for just you, then be cautious.

To your second point, I assume that you are in Australia and are wanting to meet a Thai girl online.  Try to ignore and put the 'Bar Girl' stereotype aside, its greatly overplayed and exaggerated.

Have you been to Thailand?  My advice is always experience the country, the culture, customs and people, first!  Online dating websites can not give you this understanding.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dating, thai, girls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users