6 minutes ago, Yan18 said:

@HannaChu: My husband called the Immigration lastweek,as usual they only gave him the general info,they told him to wait for another few months.šŸ˜‘

I only called them once when my waiting time reached 12 months ( when I first applied was 9 months, on the website). They gave out answer with no clue when the case officer will touch my application.

I guess its because my waiting time still within the time frame so they don't want to help. Can you let us know if you heard anything from them? Thank Yan

Yan not the case of you are re-applying for the 461.

Initial application then yes of course. In regards to your friend were they first applying for it.

Ā 

And in regards to calling so long as you are within average processing times they cannot give you any information. If you are outside the average processing times then it is best to lodge a complaint.

She re-applied for the 3rd time and they have Ā kids and yet the officer is not satisfied and still have askedĀ her to submit more evidencesĀ .About my case I canā€™t do anything about it but to wait coz it says in the website,the global processing time for 461 is from 12-17 mos and only 90% are being processed Ā that means I have to give them another few mos to finalize my application.We canā€™t complain about it.Coz even if u will call them everyday and ask them about ur application,they would give u the same answer.

Bit odd for them.

you are in Australia and:

• you hold a subclass 461 visa, or you are not the holder of a substantive visa and the last substantive visa you held was a subclass 461 visa
  • you are no longer a member of the family unit of a person in relation to whom you were granted a subclass 461 visa
  • you have not become a member of the family unit of any other person

I'm said lodge a complaint not call everyday but only once you are outside the processing times.Ā 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

That is a little bit odd. Even when I called immigration previously about our break up they even told me they don't really care about it because my Visa isn't affected by it and I can even reapply for it for another 5 years without him due to the Visa rules.

you are in Australia and:

• you hold a subclass 461 visa, or you are not the holder of a substantive visa and the last substantive visa you held was a subclass 461 visa
  • you are no longer a member of the family unit of a person in relation to whom you were granted a subclass 461 visa
  • you have not become a member of the family unit of any other person

I fit all the aboveĀ criterias and not sure about the situation with your friend but it does sound weird especially if they are still together and she applied for it for a 3rd time. Maybe she was asked for proof because they are still together just to be precise and have everything on file.

I am really scared in general just because it takes so long for everyone and your life is on hold and you can't make any big decisions without knowing what will happen next.