2 minutes ago, SC461 said:

10-april-2017 applicant.. applied offshore new delhi.. mine case officer is sleeping from last 11 months..  asked for health insurance june 2017. Which is already expired now.  Received my interview call oct 2017. After that oin drop silence. No reply from case officer. No communication and no visa grant. 17 months is too long. 

If that its all good since they contact you for interview and health test. I think it is just the decision you are waiting not like us we havent heard anything from

them. 

Just a bit question when they interview you it is over the phone? Did they talk or interview your sponsor aswell? What did they ask?

2 minutes ago, PrincessMary said:

If that its all good since they contact you for interview and health test. I think it is just the decision you are waiting not like us we havent heard anything from

them. 

Just a bit question when they interview you it is over the phone? Did they talk or interview your sponsor aswell? What did they ask?

Yes my CO called me on my phone. My wife is living me so answered the call and case officer asked her nomal questions like

how, when, where we met.

name of the friend through we met. When and why we decided to marry. Joint bank account and when it was opened. 

We have 3 year old daughter. So she asked where and when she born. when we planing for  our next baby..?

asked just simple questions all was correctly answered. 

Yes im waiting for my final decision now because everything submitted. But don’t know when i’ll get my visa.. this wait is killing..

24 minutes ago, PrincessMary said:

My case is very different we are not married we are in de facto relationship. Not have even joint bank account. Are you in both Australia?

My wife living in australia since 2010 but from last 12 months she is living with me in India. Very hard for her to live in australia with daughter without me..

Hi everyone! I have a question..Have u checked ur bva conditions in Myvevo? Coz there’s a friend of mine when she checked her bva in vevo she was surprised that she has now given the right to work.How come that she is the only one has given the right to work when we are both have the same visa that we applied for.I keep on checking the vevo hoping that they will change my bva conditions that will give the right to work.

Hi guys I just joined the “club” of who’s waiting forever... it’s been over 18 months that I applied onshore for the 461 visa. I had my visa lodged on 9 th of March 2017 and I still didn’t hear anytging from the Department home Affair. 

I think they are doing a psychological test with us...they keep updating the processing time just to see how we deal with different emotions ? but we had enough I guess haha ? 

Hi guys! I’m glad to know I’m not the only one waiting around. Application lodged 7 Sep 2017 onshore so it’s been almost 13 months (not as long as some of you guys have waited) 

I have not been requested to do any medical or police checks yet. No case officer assigned. Every time I call them they told me they can’t do anything about it and can’t give me any info as my application falls below the processing time. The 19 months to 20 months time frame is ridiculous. I applied in 2011 and the visa was approved within 6 months. It’s very frustrating. I can’t apply to waive the work rights as my Kiwi stepdad is the one providing for me so I can’t cite financial difficulties, not working for a year is getting to my head :(

@LillyGal29 once the visa is granted you can leave and exit Australia for as long as you want. Just as long as the visa is still valid when you enter the country it’s fine