Jasper

Relevant Skills Employment Engineers Australia

I am planning to pay additional fee for the assessment of my 5 Years of relevant skills employment from Engineers Australia, in addition to the skills assessment by EA. As a background ,I have an Australian degree in Beng ( Electrical&Electronics) which is accredited at the Engineering Technologist level, so I’m pretty sure my assessment outcome will be as An engineering technologist. Problem is - the 5 Year work experience I had was that as a Project Engineer, which covers a broad area with some relevance to my E&E degree. Will there be a possibility for work experience to be considered not relevant ? My scope of duties hardly mention anything about E&E, it’s mostly related to project/site management experience. Will it help if I tie some of my experiences in my employment letter reference to my degree ,ie E&E experiences?

There is a chance it will be rejected.

You need to get the employers letter to specify E&E experience.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.