Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/08/2019 in all areas

  1. 1 point

    Subclass 836

    You haven’t read the whole thing, you need to read the information very carefully as it can be confusing, in fact you are reading the wrong part. You asked if your parents or uncle can be the sponsor. To be a sponsor; You must be the applicant's near relative or relative (the applicant is your husband) Near relative is : · parent or step-parent of the applicant · partner's parent or step-parent of the applicant · sibling or step-sibling of the applicant · child or stepchild who is 18 or older and not dependent on you of the applicant · child or stepchild who is under 18 and not in your or your partner's daily care and control of the applicant A relative is: · your partner, child, parent, brother, sister, stepchild, step-parent, stepbrother or stepsister of the applicant · your grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or step equivalent of the applicant You meet the definition of relative (of the applicant) Your parents meet the definition of Near relative (of the applicant), Your uncle/s don’t meet the definition of either. So far this means your parents can be the sponsor, but they must meet this next condition also. The Sponsor (your parents), or a family member who lives with them (you if you live with them), must be assessed by Bupa Medical Visa Services as having a medical condition which meets the requirements. Hence why it requires that you live with them. A carers 836 visa is a very hard and complex visa to apply for and get, it’s not meant for people trying to circumvent the partner visa application fee which is what you are trying to do. It’s not the appropriate visa for you and your husband to be applying for and it would be ill-advised to do so.
  2. 1 point

    Lifting 3 year ban from Australia

    Immigration will not remove a re-entry ban, but you can ask to set it aside if you apply for a new temporary visa, beware that you need compassionate or compelling circumstances for it to be put aside. From here: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/entering-and-leaving-australia/entering-australia/can-i-go-to-australia/re-entry-ban Explain to us, in writing, why we should put the ban aside. You must show us that there are compassionate or compelling circumstances to put aside your re-entry ban and grant you the visa. If you can't, we will refuse your application. Submit your written explanation to us when you lodge your visa application. You can also submit it after you apply but before we make a decision. You must still meet the visa's other eligibility criteria, including our health and character requirements.
  3. 1 point

    Some questions about partner visa

    1. Correct however it doesn't change the level of proof required. 2. once the bridging visa is activated at the end of your current visa (providing that visa isn't cancelled) then you will have full work rights.