Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. jojojojo

    Parent visa 173 to 143 process

    Hi all I hope someone can help. I already have sponsored and have my parents here in Australia on the 173 temporary visa for the last 6 months. We now want to apply for the permanent 143 visa. Do I have to submit the form 40 (sponsorship) again along with all documents to prove my relationship and identity. I am aware that we need to submit form 47pt please if anyone can help much appreciated Jojo