Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi, I completed my BTech from india and then worked for 2 years. After that i moved to US for MS. After completing MS i worked in US for a year and then moved back to india. So in total i have 6 years of exp. 2 yrs in india, 1 in US and then 3 yrs in india. I am unable to get the letter required by ACS from my US employer, and i dont have any colleagues in india to create a attested document. Is there any other way that i can show my US experience?