Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. hi I am 18 and I am Iranian. I have migrated to Australia in 2018 and graduated from high school in Australia. I have to choose my university now but I decided to get my PR first does anyone knows if I can get my permanent residency by advance diploma or diploma?? or it just works by bachelor degree ? I want to study in civil engineering. I have heard that I can apply for permanent if I will get a degree and work for one year my ENGLISH is good though, I think I can get a good IELTS score. would you please guide me???
  • Create New...