Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thank you very much for such a details reply to my question here. I live and work in Hong Kong. After I completed University I was offered a cadetship in Hong Kong at a Chartered Accounting firm. I have been full time for the past 18 months. I am on a good salary. My wife is also here with me in Hong Kong, we were married last April. She will not be coming to Australia with me. It will only be a 5 day visit to attend my friends wedding whoI went to University with in Perth.
  2. Hello, I was in Australia from 2014 to 2017 studying at University. My student visa ended on the 11 Feb 2017 and I departed Australia on the 17 Feb, overstaying my visa by 6 days. I honestly believed that my visa was valid until the end of the month. I know it was my responsibility to know this, but like I said I made a mistake. I would now like to go back to Australia for my friends wedding. I was told that I may have an entry ban and this will prevent me from going back. I deeply regret that I overstayed my student visa. What are my chances of getting a visitor visa now.
  • Create New...