Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


visa123 last won the day on April 18 2019

visa123 had the most liked content!

About visa123

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi there my partner is a PR as secondary to her father on 189. The rest of her family is eligible for citizenship now but she isn’t. Does that matter since her visa is related to her father which will now become a citizen?
  2. Hi there, I have applied for 820, I’m still on visitor visa so can’t work now. My bridging visa starts on 7 May. can I apply for a tax file number now already so everything is sorted to start working 7 May or do I have to wait for the bridging visa to be active?
  3. Thank you! I came right at another centre. I am now having issues with linking medicare to myGov account but will try sort that out over the phone.
  4. Hi, I cant seem to find. much online, but under my application I have recommended forms to be attached but each forms seems to ask the same questions, the forms are Form 80 and Forms 1221. Do I need to upload both of these?
  5. Thank you, gives me some hope. I will go on Monday to a different branch and see if they can help.
  6. Hi Sammy, I received my letter today with the grant of Bridging Visa A. When I went to Centre link they said I have to wait for the Bridging Visa to be active and can’t apply now. Is this true? Or did I maybe get someone that hasn’t dealt with my visa type before?
  7. Hi all, the question on the partner visa application asking what date did the sponsor arrive in Australia, what should I say since my sponsor has been in and out of the country. Should I put the first date they arrived or the last date?
  8. Thanks. Maybe I can combine all images into one pdf per year? then one pdf for all travel tickets etc, one for all bank statements...
  9. Oh no! I’m at around 70 uploads for evidence. We have been together for a while and have so much travel together so a lot of evidence.
  10. HI, Just wondering, what would you say too immigration if you are going to Australia on a tourist visa but plan to apply for an onshore partner visa, should they question you at the airport before entry?
  11. @AussieDude @Aussie_83 regarding the relationship statements: we both have our own statements with all important dates matching. Is it fine if my sponsors statement has some added events compared to mine? Or do they have to be identical?
  12. Does this include the sponsor application? Online it says the application may be refused if not revived in time? Will they also request the certificates for the sponsor?
  13. Thank you so much. regarding my bridging visa, my visitor visa has multiple entries for 1 year each entry valid for 3 months. so does my bridging visa come into effect when the visa expires after 1 year or after the 3 months from date on entry?
  • Create New...