Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Yes I have already done that by submitting the form of changes in a relationship and also a written application with all my visa n passport details too. Just want some advice that will they cancel his visa or will he still be allowed to live for 4 years till the visa expires?
  2. Hi I am an international student in Australia and my spouse applied his student spouse dependent visa on my behalf as I am the primary visa holder, now when he came here our relationship ended because of personal reasons n I want to withdraw my sponsorship and wants the student dependent visa revoked as the relationship is no more. So I need guidance and advice that how can I do that? Regards
  • Create New...