Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi All, Myself,my husband and daughter have Australian PR (189), we have not stayed for 2 years in the last five years. My husband got job in Australia, but myself and my daughter wants to travel back to India due to some reason. So, can we get one year RRV (155) if we apply for RRV. Please let me know the procedure. Thanks,
  • Create New...