Jump to content

Electric Sheep

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Days Won


Electric Sheep last won the day on October 30 2016

Electric Sheep had the most liked content!

About Electric Sheep

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

247 profile views
  1. While the rules aren't hard and fast, I can ensure you they know them and how the apply to Australia. If found to be lying about how hard such things are to obtain, it will come back to bite you. You don't think they deal with multiples of these issues day in day out.
  2. While a very good post I see you failed to mention that it's still common practice in rural Thailand to have traditional weddings that aren't legal under Thai law, but are considered to be such in any dealings with the Thai government. Thai courts if it got that far are bound by Thai laws, but most of these issues are settled at a local level and this type of marriage is very much recognized and consider a valid legal marriage.
  3. They are using it as an easy out, her visa status has nothing to do with it (unless applying for jobs that require a permanent visa) they simply didn't like her for the job for whatever reason.
  4. Do as the department has suggested, but also order the new certificate and submit it when you get it. Playing russian roulette with the money involved and getting your partner a partner visa in pretty stupid. BTW whatever you have been told verbally holds no credibility, even if it was from the department.
  5. The immigration website clearly states Processing times 75% of applications: 19 days 90% of applications: 23 days https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/tourist-stream-overseas I am not sure where you pull you facts from, but I can guess AO.....
  6. @Nightcall says your a moron in a nice way, does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy!!! While name calling and childish insults don't in your opinion add to my credibility, posting complete bullshit is doing wonders for you! So come on explain your post and why you think its correct and that @Nightcall and I are wrong. I do notice that you haven't responded to @Nightcall post. I bet if I go through your post I will find a smorgasbord of sanctimonious bullshit, I can tell from your wanker profile picture.
  7. I answered your question. see the quote below So why the reference to something that is no longer valid or important? seems pretty stupid to me! You don't impress me in the slightest, so no need to worry yourself about doing so. I thought that was pretty clear!!! Clearly you need my suggestions as demonstrated by your poor understanding of the requirements and request for help that could be easily answered by reading the now non existent form your quote.
  8. It's amazing how stupid people are, you have no idea what you're even talking about. I wouldn't trust anything you claim to know, as you don't even know a form 47sp isn't even used anymore, even it was, if you had read it you would see how completely stupid and pointless your post was. I suggest you get an agent to do the application as you clearly don't have the capacity or competence.
  9. I am not sure if you’re a complete moron, but anyone with a hint of intelligence or the knowledge of how to use google would quickly work out your completely full of shit. Thailand doesn't recognize de facto’s, never has. It's complete bullshit that it’s been tested in court a village wedding has no legal standing anywhere, especially not in Thailand, if your so-called wife married you this way your just another foreign sucker.
  10. Complete and utter rubbish, a sponsor for a partner visa has always meant, wait for it....................................................................a partner of the applicant. Can't believe the dumb shit people still post on this forum.
  11. it doesn't your giving incorrect and pointless information. If you you not sure it's best to keep your opinions to yourself, as you're no help to anyone. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/repealed-visas/tourist-visa-676 Tourist visa (subclass 676) The Tourist visa (subclass 676) is closed to new applications. You may be eligible to apply for a Visitor visa (subclass 600). This visa allows you either a single or multiple entries to Australia and to stay in Australia for a period of time determined by the Department.
  12. Need more information to assist you, Why do you want to come to Australia, and for how long? Do you know anyone in Australia? How much do you earn a month and/or how much do you have in the bank as immigration will want to know how you are going to support yourself during your trip (seeing that you can't work while here). What reason do you have to return to the Philippines at the end of the visa, as you job seems to allow you to work from anywhere. This is something you will have to put a lot of work to address. It would be best to show the oDesk certificate and bank accounts to verify the money was paid as you claim. Anything you claim in the application needs to be backed up with evidence to prove the claim. With more information I can give better answers.
  • Create New...