Jason8829

Permanent Partner Visa 100

hey guys, 

just wondering if anyone can pass on some information in regards to subclass 100. 

can we apply 2 month prior to the 2 year period, as they say on the immigration permanent visa time calculator that i am eligible to apply for it 2 months prior to the visa date.

and how long usually it takes to get the application finalised.

thank you.

Stream 75 per cent of applications processed 90 per cent of applications processed

​309 - Provisional visa ​11 months 15 months

​​100 - Permanent visa 20 months 23 months

What do you mean by the 2 year period?

Then 12 months on a 100.

You can usually apply a couple of months early for a 100. But no guarantees.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for PR(100) on may 2017.Today i had a call from immig and i missed it..Also my brother has applied for tourist visa and he got his grant today.

Not sure if the call was for me or for my brother.

Do they usually call for tourist visa?Please tell me if it will be a prob

Hi All,

I got my PR(100) today.

DOL : May 2016

Grant Date : Mar 21 2017

No interviews/request for documents.

Good Luck and best wishes to All.

Congratulations. Just have to ask. So they just sent you an email granting your 100 visa without any forms to lodge? eg form 88?

Greg they no longer send the reminder forms.

if you are coming up to your 2 years from 309/100 lodgement then get on the front for do the online application, the sponsor stat Dec, police checks asap but be prepared for the average 75-90% wait time of 20-25 months.

Congratulations. Just have to ask. So they just sent you an email granting your 100 visa without any forms to lodge? eg form 88?

Hi GREG53,

No they didnt ask for me for any form 88.

This is my application details.

DOL (309  visa) - april 2015

Grant date - Jan 2016

Notification from department to apply for 100 visa - feb 2017 

DOL (100 visa) - May 2017

Grant date(100 visa) - Mar 2018

Mode : Online

Hope this helps.

aussiedude you can apply 2 years after lodging the initial 309/100.

it's nothing to do with the grant of the 309.

currently we have been waiting 1 year and 1 month.

Thanks mate, I suspected that was what they were referring to.  Note your point on the 309 grant.

Thanks mate.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

Hi GREG53,

No they didnt ask for me for any form 88.

This is my application details.

DOL (309  visa) - april 2015

Grant date - Jan 2016

Notification from department to apply for 100 visa - feb 2017 

DOL (100 visa) - May 2017

Grant date(100 visa) - Mar 2018

Mode : Online

Hope this helps.

so 22 months between the application for the 100 and the grant. Did they ask for anything in between? Documents? Health checks ? Also, what did it say on your account when you were waiting? My account says initial assessment so im wondering if im getting close...

11 months from eligiblity and 9 months from lodging documents...

sorry i was thinking may 2016 instead of 2017. How did it worked ? you lodged and got an email 9months later saying it was done? without any questions in between? Because ive been waiting for 16months and I'm from europe...

idontknow helps to put your full timeline.

doesn't matter where you are from for the permament.

did you apply originally for onshore or offshore?

like the first stage its all average times and no way to predict.

when were you eligible? did you submit all the docs ect?

if you submited everything then you won't hear anything from them.

the 100 is 75% in 19 months and 90% within 29 months.

and you aren't the only one, i submitted everything and more and updates and now at 15 months. frustrating as it is all you can do is wait.

ok

yeah it's pretty frustrating. Just wondering if they ask for interviews or more documents or more health checks. It's hard to find any information, everyone says something different. 

it all depends on what you provided.

they interview those that they have doubts about.

they ask for more docs if it wasn't provided (though there is no requirement for them to ask they can approve or refuse if you haven't provided the information)

no extra health exams.

everyone's circumstances are different that's why everyone says different.

there is no point trying to compare with others.

That's because every case is handled differently. There shouldn't be health checks at the 100 stage. The application was made when you paid the fee, and the 100 stage is just two years later to assess if the relationship has continued. So naturally, interviews can be a part of that if immigration decides they need to do that. I feel most people that supplied everything required just get a grant one day.

Hi All.  Have submitted for the PR.

Have included all the requested - 888s, stat decs, declarations, photos, bills, mail to each at our home, etc

Any suggestions on anything to bulk it up?  Things to keep adding over time?

Appreciate your input.

Hi guys 

I have lodged the partner visa 100 back in June 2018 through immi account. Initially the estimated processing time on my application was 20 to 32 months from then on instead of the estimation getting lower it’s got increased now it says 23 to 37 months while it’s been 8 months Since loadgment and according to new estimated processing time we have to wait for another 3 years. And there in no guarantee if that even stay the same or another year be added to that estimation. The only thing it shows in my account that they have received it and no asssesor has been assigned tho assert our application. What do you suggest. Should we get a migration agent to look in to our application. Would that do us any good. 

3 hours ago, Sara.h6889-@ said:

Hi guys 

I have lodged the partner visa 100 back in June 2018 through immi account. Initially the estimated processing time on my application was 20 to 32 months from then on instead of the estimation getting lower it’s got increased now it says 23 to 37 months while it’s been 8 months Since loadgment and according to new estimated processing time we have to wait for another 3 years. And there in no guarantee if that even stay the same or another year be added to that estimation. The only thing it shows in my account that they have received it and no asssesor has been assigned tho assert our application. What do you suggest. Should we get a migration agent to look in to our application. Would that do us any good. 

Hi Sara, I have lodged mine in Aug 2017 and it is still showing "received" in status. Also shows 20-37 month processing time from yesterday ( was 19-33  last month). the time changes every month. So yes, it is gonna be a very long process, unfortunately.

Hi guys 

Currently on the 309, applied for in October 2017 and granted April 2018. Its coming to that stage where I have to provide more evidence and documents for the subclass 100 and just looking for some help please. Ive saw the online about the check list which we have to follow, which seems straight forward however I'm not sure how to apply for the 100 and upload the evidence, do you have to start a new application for the 100? or cause the 309 and 100 are linked and paid for together do they use the 309 application and you just upload more evidence and required documents to the 309 application for the case officer to view?

cheers 

1 hour ago, Michaelscout said:

Hi guys 

Currently on the 309, applied for in October 2017 and granted April 2018. Its coming to that stage where I have to provide more evidence and documents for the subclass 100 and just looking for some help please. Ive saw the online about the check list which we have to follow, which seems straight forward however I'm not sure how to apply for the 100 and upload the evidence, do you have to start a new application for the 100? or cause the 309 and 100 are linked and paid for together do they use the 309 application and you just upload more evidence and required documents to the 309 application for the case officer to view?

cheers 

New application. Stage 2 Partner