Jump to content

Studying on a Bridging Visa A?

Recommended Posts

Hey there,

my partner (Australian) and I (German) are going to apply for the Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801) while I'm on an E-Visitor visa.

I read that the Bridging Visa A will start once my Visitor Visa has expired and that I'm able to work then and study. I can't find any more details about the study conditions though. Has anyone experience with that?

Any restrictions?

Can I study as a domestic student then?

Would be interesting because there's a major difference in fees if you're domestic or international.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now