Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Who Can Sponsor for PhD program?

Recommended Posts

On 9/8/2018 at 6:00 PM, Sam4901 said:

Who is the eligible person to sponsor for PhD program except parents and relatives?

You may be referring to the old Postgraduate Research Sector visa (subclass 574), which is no longer valid. You now need to apply for a standard Student Visa.  Which are essentially not 'sponsorable'.  But Doctoral grants are available.




Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this