Sign in to follow this  
NGS

Skill select queries with foreign experience

Hi, I completed my BTech from india and then worked for 2 years. After that i moved to US for MS. After completing MS i worked in US for a year and then moved back to india. So in total i have 6 years of exp. 2 yrs in india, 1 in US and then 3 yrs in india. I am unable to get the letter required by ACS  from my US employer, and i dont have any colleagues in india to create a attested document. Is there any other way that i can show my US experience? 

On 9/25/2018 at 7:10 PM, NGS said:

Hi, I completed my BTech from india and then worked for 2 years. After that i moved to US for MS. After completing MS i worked in US for a year and then moved back to india. So in total i have 6 years of exp. 2 yrs in india, 1 in US and then 3 yrs in india. I am unable to get the letter required by ACS  from my US employer, and i dont have any colleagues in india to create a attested document. Is there any other way that i can show my US experience? 

Ill ask the obvious, why wont the US company give you a letter?

In some circumstances (ie the company no longer exists), you can supply copies of your employment agreement, payslips etc to achieve the same.

But a proper letter is the best, let us know what the issue is and we may be able to assist further.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.