Sultan

Five pillars of relationship

Hii, i have lodged my partner visa subclass 309. My question is what to write down in :-

1. Give details of the financial aspects of the relationship.

2. Give details of the nature of the household.

3. Give details of the social aspects of the relationship.

4. Give details of the nature of the commitment the applicant and the sponsor have to each other.

please reply me asap.. it would be really helpful.

thanks You

20 hours ago, Sultan said:

Hii, i have lodged my partner visa subclass 309 from india after got engaged in last march 2018.  We are going to have marrige in 12 February 2019.  My question is what to write down in :-

1. Give details of the financial aspects of the relationship.

2. Give details of the nature of the household.

3. Give details of the social aspects of the relationship.

4. Give details of the nature of the commitment the applicant and the sponsor have to each other.

please reply me asap.. it would be really helpful.

thanks You

Wow, of all the aspects and questions in a PV application, I always thought that these 5 questions were the easiest and most intuitive. However, I do accept that formal Government English and terms can be confusing for a non-native English Speaker.  So, I will explain;

But first, the 'expression' 'Give Details' or 'Provide Details', are a common term seen on Australian government forms and applications.  It is best described "as you (the applicant) providing one or all of the following";

1. A written statement of account (or recount), of a fact, situation, event or situation, PLUS
  2. Independant documentation or evidence (that can be verified) that supports or corroborates (proves) the statement you made in para.1 is true
  3. Non verifiable (ie an email, as emails are easy to fake) documentation that supports para.1. Photos are placed in this class, as you can never absolutely prove when a photo was taken, or if it is genuine.
  4. Sworn or Statutory declaration by you, or another person known to you, that is aware of the facts the statement in para.1 are true.

So, to the original questions;

• Give details of the financial aspects of the relationship, means
    • Generally, IMMI feel that any GENUINE couple or relationship will constantly discuss, agree (and argue 🙂 ) and action financial decisions and spending
    • Give details (see above) of both your incomes (and proof), joint bank accounts, details of joint or shared spending
    • Explain who pays for what, and if not shared, why?  (i.e Wife looks after kids at home, husband works and pays for all)
    • Provide details on how you both support each other, in good times or hard
    • Provide details of the house rules on money (ie He pays for Rent and Car, she pays for food and electricity, or joint account etc)
    • All genuine couples/relationships discuss money and have proof.  RRegardlesss of how poor or rich.
  • Give details of the nature of the household.
    • Give details of where you both live, or if apart often, when you meet up.
    • What percentage of your life are you together or apart
    • Who owns the house, who rents, who visits, who cleans, who keeps the house
    • Give details to prove you both live there ( statement from neighbour, landlord, proof of registered address (ie a bank statement showing the address), shared lease, or one name on the lease the others on a telephone account or insurance policy.
  • Give details of the social aspects of the relationship.
    • Describe a typical month socially, who you see, when , where
    • Provide names of people (and maybe declarations) of friends who know you as a couple
    • Give details of social events together.
    • Generally, IMMI feel that any GENUINE couple or relationship will have proof of a joint social life, joint friends and acquaintances. 
  • Give details of the nature of the commitment the applicant and the sponsor have to each other.
    • IMMI want to see evidence of a 'Genuine (true, not fake) and enduring (long term and continuing)  relationship, to the exclusion of all others (no other B/F, G/F etc).  Australian IMMI does not accept polygamy unless backed by very specific religious criteria.
    • IMMI want to see that your a real couple/partnership, not a B/F & G/F
    • Australia accepts both GENUINE hetrosexual and homosexual relationships, equally, without bias.
    • Give details on how you support, care and provide for each other.  (a good example of this is proof when one partner accompanied and paid for the others doctors visit)  The Guy paying for her contraceptive pills is also a good example.  So is one sending money to the others family.

So in summary, these four aspects seek to establish that the relationship is:

• Genuine
  • Continuing
  • Partners have a mutual commitment to a shared life to the exclusion of all others
  • Partners are living together (or not living apart permanently)

IMMI believe that any genuine relationship, leaves a trail of evidence and proof.  If the relationship is genuine, there is ALWAYS proof to be found.  Unfortunately, so many people believe that they can fake a relationship and IMMI are dumb.  Not the case.

A request if you found this helpful:  Please dont waste our time because IMMI rejected your scam paper relationship, to simply get a visa.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

18 hours ago, Sultan said:

Hey, Thanks Aussie Dude

but right now I’m in Australia and my she is still in india. We don’t live together because we just got engaged and married will held in February. We do have joint account and engagement ceremony photos and few photo whenever we went out.  I was reading Partner visa booklet where they mention that if your engaged and going to have marrige soon then you still can apply for visa..

Sp question is how i need to write down these things if we don’t share house or living together??

Thanks For ur response 

You will still need to prove 12 months genuine relationship prior to applying.  You need to keep a diary of sorts, along with bills, tickets, and other evidence to show you are a couple.  Without a common home, or any shared expenses and the like, it will be difficult to prove you are in a de facto relationship.  You need to show that you are not B/F and G/f anymore.  Keep reading this forum.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

You still must prove the 4 criteria I stated above.

Disclaimer:

We understand what you mean but we also understand the requirement and level of proof you need to supply. If you read what we have put then you would understand. 

I could meet someone tomorrow and marry them next week, doesn't mean we will be able to meet the requirements for a visa. 

I am again, in awe of Aussie_83's patience.

Disclaimer:

23 hours ago, Sultan said:

Thats what I’m confused what to write there...!!

I would suggest you use the points I wrote above and answer each point individually.  Follow my points as an outline.  If you can answer all the points above with clarity, then I suspect you will be OK.

Beyond that, it you are struggling with the complexity of the forms, I would suggest engaging a suitably qua;lified (and MARA registered agent).

Disclaimer: