Sign in to follow this  
Kevin09

Health Checkup Query

Hi, I recently filed for my PR, and paid for it. I got the HAPS id generated, my question is how long do I have to undergo the medical tests? I am traveling for work, and the place where I am at does not have the approved panel of doctors. I was not able to find this information anywhere on DHA neither my agent is able to provide this information.

Does anyone know?

3 hours ago, Kevin09 said:

Hi, I recently filed for my PR, and paid for it. I got the HAPS id generated, my question is how long do I have to undergo the medical tests? I am traveling for work, and the place where I am at does not have the approved panel of doctors. I was not able to find this information anywhere on DHA neither my agent is able to provide this information.

Does anyone know?

If they have requested the medicals, your processing goes on hold until you complete.  If you delay for more than 3 months you will get a letter, more than 6 months (normally) you will get a 15 days to comply or they cancel letter.

There are Approved Doctors in virtually every country, although usually in the Capital Cities.  Where will you be?  Can you not travel to a Approved Doctor?  

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.