Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have applied for subclass 500 higher education student visa with my spouse and 2 kids as my dependents. However one of my child have received the refusal as she has ASD while the rest of us have been granted. Please advise on how do I get my child to be granted a visa ( Long term). Otherwise, we will have to cancel our plans to Aussie..

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now