Bws1975

309/100 application review

Hi guys, 

I am new to this site. My wife is filapina and we been married for 3 years last Novemeber, and we been living together in the Philippines. We applied a partner visa 309 Jan 18 this year. and I feel I have uploaded every thing I possible can with out creating more evidence. We started our relationship with the idea that I would be moving to the Philippines. So I feel that our evidence we have to show for our partnership is lacking. I don't know if we have enough evidence because I have watched migration agent videos and they have made it sound more complex and extremeley hard to prove a relationship just because they want to make sales. Or if they are actually telling the truth. 

here is what we have uploaded, 

Finacial aspects.

We have uploaded. photos of my wifes bank passbook, it shows her name change from maiden and my name added to the account. The second book in the pictures show the new names printed on the new book.
I have uploded a scan copy of our last statement of our new joint account. Showing both names and shared address. 
I have uploaded a copy of the deed of sale of our property, and I have uploaded the sign contract to buy like a rent buy where we have onsold this same property rent buy. I did show the title deed, however the title deed has only my wife name and has married in brackets, simply because I am a foregner and in Philippines I am not allowed to own property. 

I uploaded the cash invoice for the motorcycle we brought in 2016. And I uploaded a few other invoices, like the electrical componets we brought for renovation on the property, and welding machines and grinders and generator. 
I uploaded email confirmations from our bank for my wife internet bil, paid from our joint account. And this is about all we have everything else can only be in one name. The electricity bill is in my name, and the internet and phone bills in my wife maiden name. To do a name change requires new contract and they still onl allow one name. 

For social, I have uploaded intinary of travels to singapore, to malaysia and another one from when we were in Brisbane to Melbourne and also from melbourne back to Philippines. I uploaded about 14 photos of hlidays we went on, so our engagment party, trip to singapore where we meet her sister, we did a family weekend camping trip. we hired a bus and about 14 of us went including nieces and nephews of my wife. We did photos of my wife and I with my family when we visited Australia so she could meet my daughters. We have got 5 888 froms from her family in philippines, and two 888 from my family. 

For comitment I have uploaded a scrapbook we did showing our first pictures sent, our first messages sent to each other, our first meeting our engament and our wedding. I have uploaded screenshots of birthday osts from myself to my wife and herself to me, and also all our wedding anniversary posts. I have shown the relationship ship status changes, the engament changes and the marriaed changes on fb. I have shown the time we were first phyical seperated, pictures of the vide chats, about 5 for every month, it shows the duration of the calls and some of the messages we sent each other. Can see how we spoke about money and running of our small backyard farm my wife run while I was in Australia. for about 5 months, once her visa come through she lived in Australia with me for 5 months on family visit visa 600. I did do selfies of my wife and I, about 45 from 2015 travel through time until 2019. I aged but my wife still looks young. 

For our household, I have uploaded mail I revieved from Australia, and parcels both my wife and I have recieved in joint names, and also parcel she has got. I have uploaded pictures of the house renovations we did, pictures of our farm being built, and pictures of myself nursing piglets, and my wife washing the dogs. pictures of our ducks chickens and eggs. Pictures of our little kitchen and our bedroom where we sleep. My wife appied for Australian tax file and that was sent to my address in Australia. we uploaded that. She had to apply for TFN because I applied for family tax a my 17 year old I got off the streets the reason I had to leave my wife behind quickly was because my daughter was on the streets and we

This is about the limit of what I have put in. 

any other ideas we could use would be grateful for advice. But at this stage this is almost everything we got. I may missed something I uploaded but I think that is about it. 

Welcome to the Australian Visa Forum,

It sounds like you have submitted a strong application. Just a question though. In your first sentence you state that you have been married for 3-years and "we" have been living in the Philippines. However throughout your post there seems to be many references to periods of separation. How much time have you spent apart since you were married. Also, how long did you know your wife before you were married? No mention of how your relationship began and developed. What are your plans for the future, children etc?  

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

11 hours ago, AFV said:

Welcome to the Australian Visa Forum,

It sounds like you have submitted a strong application. Just a question though. In your first sentence you state that you have been married for 3-years and "we" have been living in the Philippines. However throughout your post there seems to be many references to periods of separation. How much time have you spent apart since you were married. Also, how long did you know your wife before you were married? No mention of how your relationship began and developed. What are your plans for the future, children etc?  

Thanks for your reply. 

Yes we been married since Novemeber 2015, we know each other for only a few months prior to getting married, We did show in our statments how our relationship developed. I explained what I saw in her and she explained what she saw in me. I did give a pdf file that shows the first pictures we sent to one another. It shows the pictures of our video chats we had, pictures of when we first meet. picture of the engamentment party and pictures of our wedding and our rings. 

And my wife and I were phyical seperated from Decemebr 2017 until April 2018. The reason is my daughter needed major help from me. and my wife was not visa ready So because of visa restrictions and the importance of me giving help to my daughter we had to seperate. However I did show about 5 pictures of screen shots per month showing the lengths of video chats we had. many of them were 3 or 4 hours, and some days we made about 5 contacts last 1 to 1.5 hr each. Because they were screen shots they also see some of the text messages we sent one another, some of the screen shots show us texting about things we were discusing about family life and business discussions. My wife ended coming to Australia and spent 5 months here before we headed back to Philippines.

I moved in to a commited life together with my wife about 6 weeks before we actually go married. in total I lived with her here in the Philippines for 2 years 2 months, then we had 5 months apart. Then my wife come lived in Australia for 5 months April until Sepember last and the past 4 months been with her again in the Philippines. 

so phyically we lived together for 3 years, and 5 months we lived apart. But remained committed the whole time. 

With the statements we both followed a plan. we used titles to make our statement more clear.

Development, finances, social, household, commitment. I added my previous relationship to mine and she added her visit to australia, she explained how she come on a vistor visa and lived in my room with me, and how we are planing to do the same thing again this year. She told it from her persepctive and i told it from mine.

We started our relationship not with the intentions of a visa. We requie the visa because we now both agree that our future long term relationship needs us to both live and work in australia. It will be better for us to raise family there as we are now at the stage that we both want to have children and we have to think about their best interests not our wants. 

Anyway thanks for your reply. I was thinking of writing a cover letter to add to the application. Just eplaining the intentions of the application. Like I know if we planned for the visa we could ensured we had more evidences. But we never planned for the visa and everything we do have as evidence is actually the result of us being in a true relationship. But I don't know if we should or not. Or if telling them the story behind why we are applying. we did touch some of our future plans in our statment which does show inline with what I said about with raisning children in australia. 

12 hours ago, Bws1975 said:

With the statements we both followed a plan. we used titles to make our statement more clear.

Development, finances, social, household, commitment. I added my previous relationship to mine and she added her visit to australia, she explained how she come on a vistor visa and lived in my room with me, and how we are planing to do the same thing again this year. She told it from her persepctive and i told it from mine.

We started our relationship not with the intentions of a visa. We requie the visa because we now both agree that our future long term relationship needs us to both live and work in australia. It will be better for us to raise family there as we are now at the stage that we both want to have children and we have to think about their best interests not our wants. 

Anyway thanks for your reply. I was thinking of writing a cover letter to add to the application. Just eplaining the intentions of the application. Like I know if we planned for the visa we could ensured we had more evidences. But we never planned for the visa and everything we do have as evidence is actually the result of us being in a true relationship. But I don't know if we should or not. Or if telling them the story behind why we are applying. we did touch some of our future plans in our statment which does show inline with what I said about with raisning children in australia. 

I was only asking about the time spent apart as I couldn't work this out from your opening post. From what you have posted, it sounds like you have presented a very solid partner visa application. 

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Thanks for your opinion. I did give everything I could find. 

On 2/8/2019 at 10:46 AM, AFV said:

I was only asking about the time spent apart as I couldn't work this out from your opening post. From what you have posted, it sounds like you have presented a very solid partner visa application. 

Thanks for your feedback. I did speak to a migration agent and told them what I have given and they couldn't tell me if it is a good application or not aparently because I didn't pay them $5500