Partnervisa19

Health examination for an Australian partner visa

Hi all,

I submitted my application for 801 Partner Visa last week and it has “Actions Required: arrange health examination” on my Immi account application page.

I was just wondering if it’s fine to leave this examination till I get designated a CO? Or because they’re requesting I arrange it now should I do it ASAP? 

I know processing times are crazy so I do t want to waste money on doing it twice! 😊

1 hour ago, Partnervisa19 said:

Hi all,

I submitted my application for 801 Partner Visa last week and it has “Actions Required: arrange health examination” on my Immi account application page.

I was just wondering if it’s fine to leave this examination till I get designated a CO? Or because they’re requesting I arrange it now should I do it ASAP? 

I know processing times are crazy so I do t want to waste money on doing it twice! 😊

Can you confirm whether you have submitted second stage processing (subclass 801)? If so a medical is not required.

Or have you applied just recently for both the subclass 820 and 801?

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

12 hours ago, Partnervisa19 said:

I’ve applied just recently for 820 and 801

You should provide all supporting documents in a timely manner and when requested to do so by the Department by any due date. With regards to medicals and police checks, I recommend doing them after you have been requested by the Department to do them as they are only valid for 12 months.

920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.