Jump to content
Bws1975

Cover Letter for Australian Partner Visa

Recommended Posts

Good day,

My wife and I decided to write a cover letter I want to upload it. Our case has not been handled yet it is only 3 weeks since we submitted the application. 

Where would you suggest we submit this letter?

It does dicuss all our evidences and how we felt they would prove our case. I was thinking it is something we could put into evidecne of spouse partnership. But on the other hand I think it could be seen as proof of committment. What suggestions can you give us to where I should upload it or should I just upload it to other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bws1975 said:

Good day,

My wife and I decided to write a cover letter I want to upload it. Our case has not been handled yet it is only 3 weeks since we submitted the application. 

Where would you suggest we submit this letter?

It does dicuss all our evidences and how we felt they would prove our case. I was thinking it is something we could put into evidecne of spouse partnership. But on the other hand I think it could be seen as proof of committment. What suggestions can you give us to where I should upload it or should I just upload it to other?

By covering letter do you mean applicant and sponsor relationship statements for a partner visa?


920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bridge said:

By covering letter do you mean applicant and sponsor relationship statements for a partner visa?

No, We did seperate relationship statements. We covered the delevopment of our relationship, and the 4 aspects. from her perspective and mine from mine. I added my previous relationship why I felt it brokendown and how long between I was seperated before I meet my current wife. We covered the time I had to leave her in Philippines and head back to Australia, the reasons why and how we delt with it and stayed in communication through it. M wife added information about the time she come and lived with me for 5 months in Australia. Also. 

But we never refered to the evidences in these statements. Our statements and evidences do work together. 

But we decided to add a cover letter explaining why and how we felt the evidences we showed support the application. it is about a page and half long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bws1975 said:

No, We did seperate relationship statements. We covered the delevopment of our relationship, and the 4 aspects. from her perspective and mine from mine. I added my previous relationship why I felt it brokendown and how long between I was seperated before I meet my current wife. We covered the time I had to leave her in Philippines and head back to Australia, the reasons why and how we delt with it and stayed in communication through it. M wife added information about the time she come and lived with me for 5 months in Australia. Also. 

But we never refered to the evidences in these statements. Our statements and evidences do work together. 

But we decided to add a cover letter explaining why and how we felt the evidences we showed support the application. it is about a page and half long. 

If you feel you want to provide additional information in support of the application, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I would simply upload it under other and give it a description, perhaps applicant or sponsor covering letter. 


920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AFV said:

If you feel you want to provide additional information in support of the application, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I would simply upload it under other and give it a description, perhaps applicant or sponsor covering letter. 

Thanks, I started thinking it should be put in other also. I will print it PDf as Cover letter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bws1975 said:

Thanks, I started thinking it should be put in other also. I will print it PDf as Cover letter.

PDF is the best format, just remember to sign and date it.

The other field is useful where you can't find an exact field to upload under.


920x113.jpg

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×