Jump to content

Recommended Posts


I am 18 and I am Iranian. I have migrated to Australia in 2018 and graduated from high school in Australia. 

I have to choose my university now but I decided to get my PR first does anyone knows if I can get my permanent residency by advance diploma or diploma?? or it just works by bachelor degree ? I want to study in civil engineering. I have heard that I can apply for permanent if I will get a degree and work for one year my ENGLISH is good though,  I think I can get a good IELTS score. 

would you please guide me???

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now