nikit.mittal

Visitor Visa subclass 600 (Tourist Visa stream)

18 minutes ago, nikit.mittal said:

Hi Everyone. I am Nikit Mittal an Indian citizen. My father's friend is inviting us to visit them in the month of May. Kindly let me know what all documents would be required from his side.

Thanks & Regards

Nikit Mittal

The only thing he can provide is a Letter of Support.  Search the forum for this Tag as there are many good examples. Make sure he provides his ID with his letter to add credibility.

Regardless of what he includes in the Letter of Support, you all will need to meet the basic VV criteria regardless (money, purpose to visit, solid reason to return home).

A lot of people get Sponsorship confused with Support.  Sponsorship is not available to VV's, unless they are immediate family.  See my post on the subject here: 

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

13 minutes ago, nikit.mittal said:

Hi Everyone. I am Nikit Mittal an Indian citizen. My father's friend is inviting us to visit them in the month of May. Kindly let me know what all documents would be required from his side.

Thanks & Regards

Nikit Mittal

It is an assessment of your circumstances and that of your fathers that will determine whether you are both eligible for a visitor visa.

Support can be provided form another person, however as to how much weight is attached to that letter of support is up to the decision maker. A letter of support should include all of the following:

1. Evidence of the relationship between the person providing the support and the recipient of the support.
  2. A statement as to the support that will be provided, for example: accomodation, financial support etc.
  3. Evidence of the ability to provide any support offered.

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

Thank you so much for your reply.

My father has all the necessary funds for our visit, purpose of visit is to visit his friend and his family and to see the beauty of Austrailia and we have a solid reason to return back to India as our family and work ties are here.

Thanks again for your valuable support and guidance.

Kindly let me know one more thing. Can we a family of four people (father, mother, me & sister) apply for a tourist visa along with an invitation letter from my father's friend or do we both (me & my father) should apply for the tourist visa?

5 hours ago, nikit.mittal said:

Kindly let me know one more thing. Can we a family of four people (father, mother, me & sister) apply for a tourist visa along with an invitation letter from my father's friend or do we both (me & my father) should apply for the tourist visa?

With a Normal Tourist Visa, every traveller must apply separately.  Regardless if married or not.  So in your case all 4 of you must apply.  On the application each of you states all the other family members you are travelling with.  Submit all 4 applications at the same time.  Make sure the invitation letter mentions all of you by full name, include a copy of the letter with each application.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

I am asking that from the Visa point of view. What will be the chances of getting visa if we apply for the whole family? As if we apply for the whole family does it create any doubt in their mind relating to our ties to home country, although our intentions of visiting Australia is very clear. We don't have intentions to stay there and leave the country after our visit. I am asking these because my friend and his family has gone through the same. They have applied for Canada Visitor Visa and they got rejected stating that if whole family will go there, they won't return back to their home country.

Kindly guide me regarding the same.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, nikit.mittal said:

I am asking that from the Visa point of view. What will be the chances of getting visa if we apply for the whole family? As if we apply for the whole family does it create any doubt in their mind relating to our ties to home country, although our intentions of visiting Australia is very clear. We don't have intentions to stay there and leave the country after our visit. I am asking these because my friend and his family has gone through the same. They have applied for Canada Visitor Visa and they got rejected stating that if whole family will go there, they won't return back to their home country.

Kindly guide me regarding the same.

Thanks.

I understand exactly what you are saying, but it is a very hard question to answer without knowing any detailed background information. You mentioned in your previous post that you have 'solid reasons' to return. What are they? 

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

My dad has well settled business and also, my grandmother is here. So, he can't leave her mother and his business and have to come back.

My mother is a business woman too. She also has to come back for her business

I am a student and a trainee. I have to come back and complete my studies and training which I can't leave in between.

My sister is also a student. Her school will provide her NOC only for visiting and she also has to come back for completing her studies.

3 hours ago, nikit.mittal said:

My dad has well settled business and also, my grandmother is here. So, he can't leave her mother and his business and have to come back.

My mother is a business woman too. She also has to come back for her business

I am a student and a trainee. I have to come back and complete my studies and training which I can't leave in between.

My sister is also a student. Her school will provide her NOC only for visiting and she also has to come back for completing her studies.

A thorough and well prepared visitor visa application would address any incentives to return, and provide evidence of this. This may require some significant application preparation on your part.

39 minutes ago, nikit.mittal said:

Kindly guide me about the documents which I should include in my application so that all the basic requirements are fulfilled.

I simply cannot do that, as I don't have detailed information on all of the circumstances of the applicants.

In relation to the letter of support, my previous post included what you should provide.

In relation to incentive to return, you have said the following:

1. My dad has well settled business.
  2. My grandmother is here. So, he can't leave her mother and his business and have to come back.
  3. My mother is a business woman too. She also has to come back for her business
  4. I am a student and a trainee. I have to come back and complete my studies and training which I can't leave in between.
  5. My sister is also a student. Her school will provide her NOC only for visiting and she also has to come back for completing her studies.

Based on what you have posted I can think of many things you could include in relation to incentive to return.

• Evidence of your dad's well settled business: company registration, business income, tax returns, bank statements etc. Does your dad's business have a web presence?
  • Evidence of your mother being a business woman: evidence of employment, income, savings, tax returns etc.
  • Evidence of your enrolment: confirmation from school/university etc, academic record. Evidence of your training.  Are you visiting during semester break? Can you get a letter that you have leave from your training school/university etc.
  • As for your sister, as above too.

The above might sounds like overkill, but I can assure it isn't. The people that get refused a visitor visa are more often than not the ones that do not provide sufficient information to allow the decision maker to make a positive assessment and grant a visitor visa. A thorough and well prepared application will always provide supporting evidence with it.   

1. Google has recognised my dad's business and we have that certificate. Tax returns, bank statements, business registration documents are available with us.

2. We have tax returns, savings certificates and other required documents for mother's business as well.

3. I have an application for registration(online generated) from my Institute. Would my mark sheets and my identity card for training suffice the evidence for academic record and training?

Yes, I'm visiting during my examination leaves. I will get an email from my manager regarding approval of leaves for my examination and my re joining after examination.

4. For my sister also, her identity card from school and NOC (No objection certificate) would suffice the evidence? 

If there is requirement of any other documents for all of us, kindly let me know.

3 minutes ago, nikit.mittal said:

1. Google has recognised my dad's business and we have that certificate. Tax returns, bank statements, business registration documents are available with us.

2. We have tax returns, savings certificates and other required documents for mother's business as well.

3. I have an application for registration(online generated) from my Institute. Would my mark sheets and my identity card for training suffice the evidence for academic record and training?

Yes, I'm visiting during my examination leaves. I will get an email from my manager regarding approval of leaves for my examination and my re joining after examination.

4. For my sister also, her identity card from school and NOC (No objection certificate) would suffice the evidence? 

If there is requirement of any other documents for all of us, kindly let me know.

AFV has given you some solid information here, but as he said, "I don't have detailed information on all of the circumstances of the applicants".

I have an application for registration(online generated) from my Institute. Would my mark sheets and my identity card for training suffice the evidence for academic record and training?

For my sister also, her identity card from school and NOC (No objection certificate) would suffice the evidence? 

Kindly reply to these queries.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, nikit.mittal said:

I have an application for registration(online generated) from my Institute. Would my mark sheets and my identity card for training suffice the evidence for academic record and training?

For my sister also, her identity card from school and NOC (No objection certificate) would suffice the evidence? 

Kindly reply to these queries.

Thanks!

Without seeing what is on the documents, it is hard to comment.

The best evidence you can provide is proof of current enrolment. Any evidence that shows that you are a student enrolled in a course which you are yet to complete. If this means getting something in writing from the institute, I would suggest doing that.   

17 minutes ago, nikit.mittal said:

Have you come across any such instances in the past where an entire family of 3/4 people got visitor visa under subclass 600?

It is certainly not uncommon.

If you prepare a solid application, it will have every chance of success. As I said in my previous post, the people that get refused a visitor visa are more often than not the ones that do not provide sufficient information to allow the decision maker to make a positive assessment and grant a visitor visa. A thorough and well prepared application will always provide supporting evidence with it.   

Hi Mittal

Mandatory documents US visitor visa

• Original passport with a six-month validity beyond expected arrival date in the US.
  • One photograph per specification. Both digital and hard copy of the photograph is required.
  • DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
  • Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt.

Supporting documents for US Visitor Visa (Tourist Visa)

The purpose of supporting documents is to verify -

• Legitimacy
  • Validity
  • Criminal history, if any
  • Financial affordability;
  • Intent to return to home country.

2 minutes ago, Kanika said:

Hi Mittal

Mandatory documents 

• Original passport with a six-month validity beyond expected arrival date in the US.
  • One photograph per specification. Both digital and hard copy of the photograph is required.
  • DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
  • Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt.

Supporting documents for US Visitor Visa (Tourist Visa)

The purpose of supporting documents is to verify -

• Legitimacy
  • Validity
  • Criminal history, if any
  • Financial affordability;
  • Intent to return to home country.

??????

This has absolutely nothing to do with a subclass 600 visitor visa application.

5 minutes ago, AFV said:

??????

This has absolutely nothing to do with a subclass 600 visitor visa application.

Perhaps our member has mistaken this for the US Visa Forum.

11 minutes ago, Kanika said:

hello,

This is for US visitor visa. 

Which has nothing to do with the post of this forum?

My visitor visa application has been refused on the grounds that the officer was not satisified that I will come back to my country. Although they had granted visa to my parents and my sister. Please suggest me how should I satisfy the officer of my intentions of staying in Australia for temporary purpose and returning back after my visit.