Sign in to follow this  
Sumbul

Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190

My husband and me are trying to immigrate to australia
My husband has a BCOM degree (14 years of education) from pakistan, he is going to be 31 years old in may this year and have almost 8-10 years of exp in field of sales and client services. I am a pharmacist (17 years of education) 25yo, but i dont have any experience
We want to apply for skilled nominated visa subclass 190 and are thinking to make my husband as a primary applicant under category customer service manager
My husband scored 7 each in IELTS
According to our assesment the score is setting 75 after state nomination which are 5 points
IELTS: 10
EXP: 15
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree: 10
Partner qualification: 5
Nomination: 5
We are stuck at the stage of sending our documents to assessing authority as we are confused about the final points they are going to give us. Can you people please guide me if you have any idea related to 
1) how many points he is going to get for his qualification and experience from assessing authority? 
2) Is our assessment correct or we are miscalculating?
3) Does the category in which we are applying, match with his education and experience or the assesing authority is going to chop off some years that will reduce our points score?
4) Should i become the main applicant?

1 hour ago, Sumbul said:

My husband and me are trying to immigrate to australia
My husband has a BCOM degree (14 years of education) from pakistan, he is going to be 31 years old in may this year and have almost 8-10 years of exp in field of sales and client services. I am a pharmacist (17 years of education) 25yo, but i dont have any experience
We want to apply for skilled nominated visa subclass 190 and are thinking to make my husband as a primary applicant under category customer service manager
My husband scored 7 each in IELTS
According to our assesment the score is setting 75 after state nomination which are 5 points
IELTS: 10
EXP: 15
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree: 10
Partner qualification: 5
Nomination: 5
We are stuck at the stage of sending our documents to assessing authority as we are confused about the final points they are going to give us. Can you people please guide me if you have any idea related to 
1) how many points he is going to get for his qualification and experience from assessing authority? 
2) Is our assessment correct or we are miscalculating?
3) Does the category in which we are applying, match with his education and experience or the assesing authority is going to chop off some years that will reduce our points score?
4) Should i become the main applicant?

1. Based on what you say, he will score 15 points if his experience is all outside Australia.  Here is the actual points table: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-nominated-190/points-table
  2. Yes your calculation is correct from what you say.  Here is a reliable points calculator for the 190:  https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/points-calculator
  3. You dont give us enough information to answer.  We need to know what his Degree Major Subjects where, and the actual job roles he has held, and for how long.
  4. Try the calculator for yourself, and see what you score.  Having no experience really sets the score back.  So probably no is the answer.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

On 3/16/2019 at 10:57 PM, Sumbul said:

@AussieDude 1) Wont he get points for his education?
3) He has done bachelors in commerce under faculty of administrative sciences

1) Yes he will get points for Education.  But you asked about experience points.

3) Not knowing the specifics of the degree or his work experience, I can only assume they relate, and he should score well.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.